Ranking
Original Post
Tired of Boosters multiclienting
Well thats it, today i found a person, wich i reported, in up to 5 servers at the same time, with a booster. Please do something about it, cause its pretty disgusting.
Originally Posted by Global Rules

Multi-clienting
Multi-clienting occurs when two or more clients are connected to any one room from the same network. When this occurs, (MC) appears next to the names of multi-clienting account. Multi-clienting is forbidden in any official servers. Players are allowed multi-client in private rooms.

Regardless of how many they play at once, they’ll still hit the 200 game cap. Playing multiple servers at once doesnt allow them to surpass the cap, they just hit it quicker.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Yeah i was confirmed recently they can do this. But to me its keeping more disgusting still. If this benefit the game and the comunity.. i´m the Pope. But its ok money talks. Thread ends.
Originally Posted by Pifiul View Post
Yeah i was confirmed recently they can do this. But to me its keeping more disgusting still. If this benefit the game and the comunity.. i´m the Pope. But its ok money talks. Thread ends.

It makes no difference whether they play on multiple clients or not its still gonna be the same amount of tc if it was 1 client logically theres nothing to complain about
Originally Posted by KCbank View Post
It makes no difference whether they play on multiple clients or not its still gonna be the same amount of tc if it was 1 client logically theres nothing to complain about

His problem is that multiclienting makes the process faster and you take up space on other servers.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by CheesyPotato View Post
how many is the limit I can play?

Originally Posted by Athin View Post
Regardless of how many they play at once, they’ll still hit the 200 game cap. Playing multiple servers at once doesnt allow them to surpass the cap, they just hit it quicker.

Athin just covered this.

There is a two hundred game cap. After the cap you will no longer get Toricredits from the booster.
dont get mad at someone for not wanting to play this game for longer than they need to
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Pifiul View Post
Well thats it, today i found a person, wich(which*) i reported, in up to 5 servers at the same time, with a booster. Please do something about it, cause its pretty disgusting.

snitches get stitches