Dawnthief - 5th Dan
Xilitor - 7th Dan
SniperWolf - 8th Dan
Mattsmatt - 8th Dan

(trainees):

bilza - Black belt
Seacreas - 2nd Dan

Clan Story:

The mighty 4 came together to participate in a tournament of the gods where the winner would be granted one wish. Epic battles occurred, many died, but the strong and grand 4 stayed till the end. A fight went on for days, none of the four tiring. It was decided that all 4 would win and be granted one shred wish. They all had the same idea in mind…. Create a clan so powerful that none would stand in it’s way. A clan where money would be plentiful and helping friends would be at hand.
This, is how ‘Nano’ was born.

Clan Aim:

Nano's central goal is to have fun. We are a clan who wants active members and commited members. We want to help out people in need of help. We want to host special events for our clan and gain money for our clan and all it's members.

To join Nano before we become official, post here with your:

Ingame Name:
Belt:
Activity in a day (forums and game):
Why should you be in:
GMT:
Past Clans:
Referrals:
Your favourite Colour:

Allies:

Addicted
KO
Hybrid
DIAF
BOD
TTF
YES

Enemies:

MAM

Refferal/point system

The Point system is a way to reward members of accomplishing something (belt up rank up etc...) 1 point will be equal to 1000tc. These points will be funded by the clan leader or some clan mate in a high rank
There are several ways to earn points
If you go up a belt rank you will be awarder by:

If you recruit a player you will get some points depending on his belt

2nd dan:
0.5 Points

3rd Dan:
1Point

4th Dan:
2.5 Points
5th Dan:
3 Points

6th dan:
3.5 points

7th dan:
4 points

8th dan:
5 points:

9th Dan:
7.5points

10th dan :
10 points

Master belt:
20 points

Member:
1 point
Senior Member:
2 points
Ub3r:
5 points

When you belt up you will be awarded with 1 point
If you win a tourney or a duel you will be also awarded by two points. For getting it you will need a replay or a screen shot to prove it

Our Motto:

Mere appearance is no match for performance.

We are ‘Nano’ and we will be the best.
Last edited by PlayaJ; Apr 20, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
I've just talked to the leader of the clan (Playaj). He is nice, and he's ready to handle his clan (my deduction through what he said).

Good luck with that ;)
Gone
Hi, its me, Fezch.
Just wanting to say that I am here and watching...>.>
Lol.
And im special elite Cool.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Does special elite have to do any cool stuff? XD
Also, to anyone wanting to join, If you want in, post here. If you want in faster, PM either me, Playaj, Kingfisher or Metroman (along with a post here).
Remember though, We want forum-active people, not people who just want to have a tag in their name! lol.
Last edited by Fezch; Feb 3, 2009 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Forgot something
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD