Toribash
Original Post
[TNT] General chat
I think we need one of these, so I made one.
Last edited by Festus; Jun 9, 2011 at 02:04 AM.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
added n yes you should be. I'll look into it for you, or ask Echoforce he knows this stiff more than me.

On another note I have some bad news. I got arrested today and have to go to court on wednesday, hopefully i won't do time. I'll be a bit inactive between now and then as I have alot to sort out just incase. Leaving the control of this org to Echoforce, Swexx, Kyou n Festus I don't return.

and yeah this means lil bit of a delay on vol#3

Wish me luck I'lll be on and offline till then to check in on my ninjas
Got caught for possetion of drugs?
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Oh my fuck. Good luck man, I hope you don't do time! I am honored to have the given position. See you soon.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lrn 2 stick threads.

Also.

\o/
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Oh Uric.

You make me a happier person.

Anywho, Jets brought up a good point, recruiting. Lots if members aren't active for shit, so we need to bump up activity with new guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We should send out a PM to all members, in case they forgot that they belong here, and the fact that we own them.

I was also thinking that we could host an ingame event?

Last thing, do we have a bank?

Edit: I just saw that I'm in the range of Black belt to 3rd dan? I'm 7'th dan D:
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
We judge skillwise.

Swam can be our bank. After Swam's hearing, we can talk about events.
Last edited by Festus; Jun 10, 2011 at 09:07 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not much. Was thinking about going in-game. Wanna come?
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..