Toribash
Original Post
Damage meter
I know that there is a damage meter but I'm not too sure how it works but I think this idea is different, basically it would be nice if a system of damage meter could be implemented for instance you hit uke hard on a certain joint but it didn't dm but your curious to know how much more damage you need to execute in order to dm that joint. it would make replay making easier in my opinion.
Let me know what you guys think
Last edited by LeB3ast; Sep 2, 2014 at 11:23 PM.
hi
It's called bruising. The redder a joint gets upon impact, the closer it is to dming.
Making it more specific could be useful, like a shout text that pops up and tells you how much force you applied and how much is required.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
That's what I'm trying to get through for example you would type /damage l_hip it would tell you lets say 96, you know you have to hit 100 in order for the joint to dm, so like that when you edit your replay you would know how much more effort you need to put in the hit in order to get that dm

Not only it could be used for replays but it could be used for some sort of events "who can hit the hardest"
Last edited by LeB3ast; Sep 2, 2014 at 11:11 PM.
hi
Thinking on this...

Don't you think each joint could have a health bar or something?
What if the user can hold down a key and whilst doing so, if they hover over a joint, it displays a health bar showing the remaining durability of that join?
The key could also be a toggle!

I have no idea how well it would go down with TB's hit detection, but when a body part is struck a little number displaying damage dealt could be /sh'd at that location.
Oop mb, Lazors already mentioned this.
Last edited by Fear; Sep 2, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
The pressing down a key and hovering to display the value makes it an even easier and faster way to check the damage which is a pretty nice idea although the health bar seems pretty useless a simple number is enough.
hi
this would be awesome but dms aren't calculated with hit points there based off of force/stress applied to a joint at a given time.
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
What happened to dannyrug comment and pusga's ? Do devs consider our ideas and suggestions? Is there a chance this would be implemented in next update?

Posts that don't follow the guidelines are deleted. The devs check the board on a regular basis and since it's a simple thing to do I'd say there's a decent chance for it to be implemented, unless someone scripts it.

In the future please pm one of the board moderators about questions like these.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 3, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
hi