Volt
1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No, its because he is from Kosovo, a part of Serbia infested with Albanians, if you watch news.
He was racist and said serbians are shit, one time, I believe.
So, denied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Kosovo isnt a part of serbia they wared us and thats political shit. Its not up to me with what kosovo does. And i never said serbians r shit so i want you to set political shit away cuz its not our fault serbians hate us and we sont most of us dont so please dont get blinded by that kiki
-----
And this false accusation is pretty darn offensive towards me. 1st of all we're friends(i hope) 2nd of all it seems offensive cuz i didnt i dont hate serbians and why would I??
Last edited by Move; Dec 28, 2014 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by Vernaux View Post
Hey My name is Vernaux My age is 14 I like reply making and best Skills are parkour and ADB. My skype is cool.boy3479 my time zone is (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
About me I'm a fun and kind person who love playing toribash battling other player's and having the heart to beat your Round It's fun Clan warring to see which clan is the best clan
When someone get's better then me I try my best to be the player that i'm battling My belt is orange belt almost a green belt My old account jeanbap100 got banned year's ago I didn't really feel liking making any other account but now here I am Making an app for Knc This is my friend Clan I ever joined.

Thank Vernaux.

Okay well would you care to tell us what you were banned for?
I don't hate Albanians, and even if I did hate 'em, it would have nothing to do with you.
And you did tell me that once, so..
Also, Kosovo will always be a part of Serbia, like it or not.
End of story.
Don't post here anymore. @Subzero
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No from me cos I'm not in the list of people u like after everything we've been thru, unfriending u in steam nao ;~;
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Hello! I am NorzyTM, you can call me Kassu. First off i will tell a little bit of myself. I am from Southern Finland, Lahti and i am 14 years old. I have done Kwan Nyom Hapkido for the past 6 years and i will be Finland's first junior black belt! Junior black belts have been given in total to 6 people (Woo!). I like computer games and snowboarding.

Now, in toribash i am a 4th Dan Black belt with a little over 100 games to 5th Dan. My favourite mods are Aikido Big Dojo and Aikido. I like kicks and suplexing, with my overall playstyle being aggressive. Been playing for quite some time now, (don't look at the join time). My win % is 56 so i guess i am decent at the game. Hope to play with you guys.
Last edited by NorzyTM; Dec 28, 2014 at 04:40 PM.
The art is in the person. All we have to do is bring it out.
^This man has got a point.
~Added that replays are a must to the first post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MasterTech View Post
Kikipro wtf man, that's just fucked up....
You tell ME to be more mature? Nah.

Firstly, I think you posted in the wrong thread, and secondly, what is this about?