Toribash
Original Post
Mocucha Toribash - Since 2010
Hello Community,

Since I'm back after an almost two-year absence and I'm back with a whole new motivation and new ambitions for my youtube channel, I'm creating a new thread to showcase my recent productions.

About myself :

- I am much more interested in the realism aspect of Toribash than scoring.

- I use Fraps to record the screen, Sony Vegas Pro to edit the videos.

- I promoted, during years, the realism side through sparring, parkouring and tricking. My plan, for the next year, is showcasing the MAS.

- I do less videos in a single year to raise the general editing quality.

- I still take requests but only from good replay makers this time.

My comeback video (Theme : Showing what I'm able to do after a long break)

MAS Showcase TEST (Theme : Mixing several replays in only one fight)

The One Reborn (Theme : Improving rendering settings, creating a great introduction, making the character unique, making some sens of humor with the Brother Of Agility parody)

In the idea of creating a clan event with the help of the eVo clan, I did a test on something that I find really fun to play and underrated : Cars in Toribash.

Rogue Within (Theme : Playing with colors, contrasts and making a cartoonish style).

Kui Icarus (Theme : Overcome myself with overlays, one of my weakness)

The Iwagakure Shinobi (Theme : Doing an anime style effects and video, according to the music).

The Blue Wrath (Theme : Collecting all my previous experience and put them all in a single video. I used that video to prepare some effects that I will use for BOA3).

The Hacker (Theme : Minimum of effects, trying to simply showcase the replays and the quality of hacking on each of them, giving a natural mood about them)

The Wanderer (Theme : I had the feeling that my videos are more and more edited. For that one, I wanted to try and return to a minimalist but cool editing)

Toribash Parkour 2 (Theme : Putting together some cool parkour replays and playing with disturbing effects)

Jagger - Mad Tricker (Theme : I watched some US rap clips and get inspired by what I seen)

If you have questions, you can contact me through a Private Message on the forum, or by contacting me on my Youtube channel or My Facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/ToribashMocucha

There is also the "About" on my channel with some informations and, at least, my FAQ :

Many Thanks to everyone who helped me out in creating and maintaining my youtube channel.

I hope that you will enjoy my products and get motivated to play the game more and more !
Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 20, 2019 at 08:35 PM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

It's very nice to see you come back. You have been the motivation for many players to start sparring and parkouring, including myself and I believe also one of the players who actually was in your comeback video, Jodus.

Also, AlphaN00B is now called Alpha.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
It's very nice to see you come back. You have been the motivation for many players to start sparring and parkouring, including myself and I believe also one of the players who actually was in your comeback video, Jodus.

Also, AlphaN00B is now called Alpha.

Thanks

Ahah yes, I already met the new called Alpha ingame

Long time no see, welcome back. I'll be expecting great things of you again. I'll be interested to see your improvement's again ^^
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I do have some critic to help you out a Little ;3

I see a lot of lagging when you slow things down, which isn't uncommon, I'd recommend either slowing the replay down so you don't have to slow the recording down, or get twixter (?) I think it's called, also RSMB. I know you focus more on the story telling of replays than most other, but syncing it to the beat is quite easy to forget when doing that, I'd recommend trying to find a song fit for the theme you're going with (you're usually pretty good at that) and then recording based on that (fast song faster replays, slow song record in like .25 or .5 the normal Speed. Just to try and keep the lagging at a minimum, I still recommend the programs listed above tho.

I also see you're still using the old banner I made you, in my opinion.. I've done better, I appreciate it non the less ;3
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
omg the legend of mocucha isnt over, is nice to see you again, keep doing amazing vids dude

OPEN

xXSJXx : Thanks for the tips. I don't know why, but the command to slow down the replays doesn't work (I see the speed changing in the HUD, but the replay stays at the same speed), I already tried to uninstall/install again the game, still doesn't work and I don't figure how to proper setup twixtor to avoid rendering bugs (I've watched a lot of tutos on youtube, but they are just settings working for the user, not how its work, and their setup doesn't work for me :s ). When I want to make a slow mo, I put Toribash in 60 fps and slow it down at the max... I admit that too my rendering settings are not the best actually and it miss some fps, I'm still trying to fix it each time I'm rendering

About the banner.. It was a gift, I like to watch it and remember that But feel free to make me a new one if you want

Maxkyon : Thanks, every support is good for me to give my best