Ranking
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I understand fun, I just don't understand ridiculous spamming.

hence my apology in IRC and here...
<insert (something) here>
Hi.

For starters, please refrain from double posting. Now, please allow me the time for a rebuttal. Thanks!

Drama? Or people overreactions to harmless shenanigans?

You decide.

And please, don't label one such group of individuals as dramatic, you make yourself seem ignorant. There is much drama going on in the world that has nothing to do with furries, and if it is, it's usually happens because of people outside the fandom.

So please, gtfo. :3

Now, for starters, you can log out of thesaurus.com. You're not roleplaying or yiffing, so there's no need to try and be overly verbose or formal. It gets redundant quickly, and no one is really impressed. Thanks in advance.

Anyways, you want to compare a small group of individuals (a majority of which are fascinated with bestiality) to the entire world population, right? Instead, how about we try this: Let's compare our community (minus furfags) to furry community. Let's say.. Furcadia. Besides twelve year olds lying about their age to have cyber sex, we also seem to have quite a bit of drama/bullshit in a community like Furcadia. Compare that to here: While we do have drama, like any other online community that caters to teenagers and preteens, we have significantly less. Now, doesn't that seem just a bit odd to you? I thought so, too.

Now onto your comment about me looking ignorant. Perhaps you should examine that statement. For instance, you had no clue about my knowledge of the furry community at large or my experiences with furrys. Instead, you assumed that I knew nothing and was just going off a stereotype. I think that makes you a little ignorant, don't you?

Finally, before you claim racism or sexism or whatever you people (Yes, I said you people) like to call it, please do remember that furry is not a race. It's a mental defect. Thanks!
I agree with the above post in its entirety.

I wish I could say that I meant no offense in saying this,
but I am ashamed of having a furry community in Toribash.
Last edited by volt; Jul 16, 2008 at 10:12 AM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
To avoid continuing this pointless argument. I'm just going to walk away.

Seriously though, back off Juntalis. -sigh-

-walks away-
Ich liebe zu kommen Bauch reibt <3 Kann ich einen bauch haben reiben? :3 Reiben Sie Meinen Bauch. >:D Nao.
<Drakea> My ass can reflect bullets and lazers.
<SokuTofu> My boobs reach the moon
<SokuTofu> OWAIT

Same goes for FurryMUCK or whatever disease-ridden name it goes by nowadays. Night.

PS. This is the Toribash forums. Not your AIM RP. You don't need to emote your actions with -s.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Same goes for FurryMUCK or whatever disease-ridden name it goes by nowadays. Night.

PS. This is the Toribash forums. Not your AIM RP. You don't need to emote your actions with -s.

we RP in MSN tyvm :P
<insert (something) here>
Alright. Here's my mini two cents (It's 5:00 A.M., no reason to type a large-ass paragraph)

Apparently whatever spammage I missed in the IRC channel was a bad idea by many standards, and has been looked down on.

Yeah, sure, maybe it was a bad idea, but you must think, Juntalis (And I'm keeping this civil here, try to do the same unlike in your last post) that yes, furries do holster an unbelievable amount of drama, but we weren't the ones who came in here spamming our rightfully made thread with complaints, in the start, CAUSING the drama in whole. Not even in a civil way without name calling and stuff.

Also, Juntalis, no disrespect here, but your views are a little biased. Perhaps you think that us 'furfags' ARE interested in bestiality and are a disgrace to mankind (Same for you, Volt), but if that IS true, you must know that that is what/who we are. Others opinions shouldn't really bother us, but they do to most furries. I, for one, couldn't care less what others think of me, and others should follow that example, but it doesn't happen.

So simply stated; Yes, furries have an abundant amount of drama. Yes; most of you 'norms' may dislike us with great intensity, and yes; perhaps the entire 'torirave' thing in IRC was a bad idea...

But letting us know what we pretty much already know over and over again in rude and uncivilized ways is also a minus on your part as well.

And one final thing to Volt; what's worse? An organization meant for a large culture in which almost 65% + of the human race is actually a part of (Some unknowingly) or an organization meant to worship different, select people on an online game that no-one really knows. (Don't answer this, it was a rhetorical question. I know what your answer would really be).

So in the end, yes, let us reprieve for our apparent shameful actions in IRC the other day, and lets try to keep the flaming down to a minimum. Apologies for maybe not making things so clear, I would have stated more, but it's too damn early for that right now.

G'day.
Last edited by Cataclysm; Jul 16, 2008 at 01:43 PM.
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
Okay... so I missed it. And I'm glad I did. -_-
Here's my thought on it. Pain and simple.

Pointless spamming of #toribash or.... 'tori-rave' -_- : Pretty damn stupid
Flamming because of spamming: Perfectly understandable
Flamming because of being furry: Pretty arrogant
Ruling: Draw
As for throwing the word 'ignorant' around, everyone's always going to be ignorant. The last time I checked, 'ignorant' meant to lack the knowledge of.

So there's wrongs on both sides. As for future plans, DON'T SPAM IN ANYTHING.

And before you think of it, no I'm not ashamed of being a part of this group, although what happened yesterday is pretty damn embarrassing.

Apologies have already been handed out. Here's my 2 cents.

I'm sorry.

Now drop the subject and move on.
Last edited by Hayate; Jul 16, 2008 at 03:43 PM.
--It's darkest before the dawn--
--Always look to the brighter side, because it could always be worse--
--Never give up, give it your all--
Furries. You came into the IRC, spammed the hell out of the channel and made yourself look as retarded as everyone expected, and now we are the wrongdoers? I understand fully if Felix wants to back away from the kind of stuff you pulled last night. I am not trying to rack down on furries, because as I said last night, people handle and live their lives differently. I understand the "preferring animals over humans"-thing that Felix mentioned, I also understand if this is a tool for seeking peers, but why the hell do you have to fulfill the stereotype people have of furries? Really, why do you think you're called furfags? It's because you act retarded whenever you're around people. It's not the furdom itself, it's the retarded behaviour that MANY (NOTE: NOT ALL) furries have. I, myself, was angered last night because I thought you could actually get a grip on yourselves and try to gain some kind of dignity and respect here but no, no, here you go and e-rave with e-glowsticks and fursluts? I might have drifted away a bit while writing this. But the fact stands. You act like 8 year olds and this is why people do not like you.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]