Toribash
Someone will hopefully shut it down within the next 24h. Looking at what happened to H4ck it should be the immediate response.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I posted in that thread notifying the owner of that clan that there was already an existing clan named fl0w, and the post got deleted nearly instantly for some reason.
I heard they talked to the admins and they said it was pretty shitty, but its not against the rules.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Doomed to fail lol
-----
fI0w with caps i is next
Last edited by Insanity; Mar 10, 2018 at 08:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
or hack, with lowercase h, and H4ck... I can't see anything good coming from them not just applying anti impersonation rule on this one.

EDIT, namechange to Hampa, or hampa, cant remember if he uses a capital H or not. Why not h4mpa/H4mpa while we're at it...
Impersonating any kind of staff is against the rules.
Make a suggetion while youre at it, for a rule against impersonating official clans. It should pas, i don't see why not
-----
Hes got no members so far lol,it will die out eventually...but we should still suggest this
-----
I made it, so if you can contribute pls do so
Last edited by Insanity; Mar 12, 2018 at 08:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Impersonating any kind of staff is against the rules.
Make a suggetion while youre at it, for a rule against impersonating official clans. It should pas, i don't see why not
-----
Hes got no members so far lol,it will die out eventually...but we should still suggest this
-----
I made it, so if you can contribute pls do so

PMing you, seems like we might have started something...

EDIT: Also, hampa aint staff if im not mistaken, since staff only covers community staff members as of how the current rules are written...
lol..., just saw this,i dont get why it doesnt get handled like the other times.

There has been at least 2 flow clans from my knowledge and they where told to change the name immediatly or get shut down.

found only this one in a quick search:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=420835
I miss solax
-----
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
PMing you, seems like we might have started something...

EDIT: Also, hampa aint staff if im not mistaken, since staff only covers community staff members as of how the current rules are written...

Not staff but all variations are taken. As a user name you can protect yourself by making alts with all variantions of your name. But as a clan that is not possible... Its robably just one of these loopholes for naughty kids but it seems regulation is on the way.
Last edited by Insanity; Mar 12, 2018 at 06:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
lol..., just saw this,i dont get why it doesnt get handled like the other times.

There has been at least 2 flow clans from my knowledge and they where told to change the name immediatly or get shut down.

found only this one in a quick search:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=420835

I really can't fathom how they somehow sneaked in a ruleschange inbetween this and did not notify clan leaders.

I guess they REAAAAAALLLY want to wither away any resemblance of goodwill they hold with the older parts of their community.

Edit; invaded some old friends clans to notify them of the issue. Didn't for the clans that don't have a casual chat / wibbles /off-topic thread tho'.

Clans that have yet to be notified: (ontop of my head)
Aeon
Aether
Damned
Frost
Hack (pretty sure they are dead tho)
Nitro
Obey
Pirates
Power
S
Tribe
Vector
wapow

EDIT; sorted alphabetically, probably missed some major clan... I think some clan has Ct as tag, also isn't there a all starts clan?
Last edited by Smogard49; Mar 13, 2018 at 03:50 PM.