Ranking
I really liked Kotoura-San
great stuff as always. the green haired girl is pretty unique. love it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
Amethyst looks amazing, thought the overall colours used are a little too bright in my taste.
I think i'd love Kotoura-San in your art style.

Actually her eyes are quite simlar to yours, maybe thats why i find her so cute. xP

Never seen that anime before.

Can't promise I'm gonna make it since until now no previous requests are finished.

Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I really liked Kotoura-San
great stuff as always. the green haired girl is pretty unique. love it

It's Pearl, and actually her hair color isn't green. I just used a single color style(not sure what is it called) to color the sketch based on the color of their appearance/outfit.

[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Never seen that anime before.

Can't promise I'm gonna make it since until now no previous requests are finished.

Don't worry, i know the feels
So it's been a while since the last time I draw something, lately really busy with my job.

Actually was about to make the girl being chased by Pedobear, but I think it's pretty lame. So suddenly this puppet appear in my head, it's called Ondel-ondel. Some people scared to them, maybe because of the size of it.

Anyway, how do I change the thread title tag?

cats Moderated Message:
tagged it for ya
Last edited by Caveisier; Feb 9, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Nice to see you back and i really like it, it's a fun idea and this guy is actually creepy!
If it goes on the weird looking stuff, just her foot maybe, but i believe this is just a quick wip.
You could also give it a bit momentum, especially to the creepy guy like he would chase her with this standing pose, that would be really scary in my opinion.
A nice background would be awesome and it'd be possible to actually express the above-mentioned momentum.
Btw. How about a school uniform for the top? It would definitely suit the idea much better to chase a primary school child. Ha...Ha...Ha... Weird to talk about chasing primary school children when you are a police officer... b-but you know, art!

Not sure but i think you need a moderator in oder to change the thread name, i'd pm one.
- Looks like cats did it already for you.
Last edited by Nikos; Nov 15, 2016 at 08:05 PM.
Originally Posted by NikosDEAD View Post
Nice to see you back and i really like it, it's a fun idea and this guy is actually creepy!
If it goes on the weird looking stuff, just her foot maybe, but i believe this is just a quick wip.
You could also give it a bit momentum, especially to the creepy guy like he would chase her with this standing pose, that would be really scary in my opinion.
A nice background would be awesome and it'd be possible to actually express the above-mentioned momentum.
Btw. How about a school uniform for the top? It would definitely suit the idea much better to chase a primary school child. Ha...Ha...Ha... Weird to talk about chasing primary school children when you are a police officer... b-but you know, art!

Not sure but i think you need a moderator in oder to change the thread name, i'd pm one.
- Looks like cats did it already for you.

Actually this is the finished drawing. I found that it looks like a lot of people more enjoyed my drawing in this sketchy style, not sure why, so I tried to more focus at drawing in this style in the future. Maybe later I'm gonna use more color instead of a single color.

Not really a fan of uniform(I prefer a casual style like t-shirt, hoody etc.) but we will see what I can do later.

Thanks for the comment and the critique.

Oh and actually that puppet is the female one.

And thanks too cat for the tag.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Similar style like before. Like what I said before, I'm trying to focus in this kind of style.

Last edited by Caveisier; Feb 9, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Oh, it looks like all of the direct links from pixiv became forbidden. Gonna fix them all.

Some sketches, requests from my friends at work.

And this one is Sierra.

She used to have that long hair, but she already cut it.

Here some story how I met her. I will put it on spoiler because I think it's kinda long.

Also, some bonus screenshots of my tori. I just bought Flower Crown and Love Potion today since the price already decreased now.

[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Good God I fucking love your art. You are literally my favorite Artist on here.

It seems that Dio fella has a smaller face for the size of his head. Was that accidental or is it something you wanted? Either way it's fine. It just looks off to me. ._.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Good God I fucking love your art. You are literally my favorite Artist on here.

It seems that Dio fella has a smaller face for the size of his head. Was that accidental or is it something you wanted? Either way it's fine. It just looks off to me. ._.

Hey thanks.

Oh, looks like I accidentally did it, but it looks fine for me. Thanks for pointing that out.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]