Ranking
Original Post
Is classic a good place to practice?
I am really new and am not quite in tune with how limbs correspond with each other. Is classic a good mode to practice on or should I try something like aikido, judo, etc?
1. You should try practicing with classic first, and to be able to click on joints quickly.
This is Gamer Instinct, so if you don't practice, you won't be able to do what you want.

2. Then, try a variety of mods that are unique, to get you more interested in the game, and practicing your adaptability in a situation.

3. You then try a mod that is official, like Judo, Akido, Akidobigdojo, Wushu, Sambo, and some others.

4. You can then practice on one particular mod or a bunch, but you can try to master all of the official mods, but will take a very long time.

Note: The official mods have -30.00 gravity, and -9.81 gravity.
If you try a mod that has -9.81, it would be hard to adapt to a -30.00 gravity mod, and vice versa.

In my opinion, start with -30.00, because it gives you more control, and you don't fly around.

Good luck on the road to fame!
If you dont really get what the different limbs do yet, experiment with only 1 or 2 limbs, have a look at the types of movements they do and then you can eventually adapt them into moves.
Classic is the best place to learn the game. That is, how joints move and interact and how to get a feel for the controls. From then on, you should practice in the mod you wish to achieve in.
Classic isn't everything.
moves you try in classic and attempt at other mods will not work, (except taekyyon)
there are 4 common mods
judo- 0classic.tbm
wushu- wushufixed.tbm
aikido- aikido.tbm
twinswords- twinswords4.tbm
Classic is a better mod for learning the basics of movement, and how you can hit uke. Once you become more experienced I suggest using -30 gravity, for more realistic movements (moving as if it were real life)
according to the mod, if aikido.... you can /set mod Aikido.tbm or challenge Uke.
And for madmans and boomhits etc, just make a mod or just set the game rules....
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
yes, it does. Classic is a good way to make replay, practice, even make poses. But just in-case, you should try other mod too, like judo, aikido, etc.
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
yah i would say classic is a good place to start. but when you suck at sp like me it get frusterating when you dont break any limbs =D lol
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Always try to think how YOU in real life would do something. Focus on what limps you would move when trying to kick, run, punch, etc. Then just do it on toribash. Obviously not that easy but it defiantly helps.