Toribash
ok so, i think i can figure out ho to do the blades but idk how to move verticies, or add textures

Also how do i extrude a flat circle
well adding textures you might want to look into UV editing. I linked to a tutorial in the resources thread just for that purpose.
moving vertices is pretty easy, simply convert the object to an editable mesh/poly, then on the right side panel, there's a button that looks like 3 dots in a triangle, click it, select a few vertices and move them.
to extrude a flat circle, go to the modifiers tab, add a extrude modifier, and change the settings to extrude it as far as you want.

there currently is no advanced 3dsm rig, but I'm working on that right now, just waiting for my instructor to help me with it. I have it semi-done, but there's something wrong with the IK (moving the control point for the leg backwards rotates the leg so it's facing backwards, instead of just having the leg point there without rotating.)
Here's a link to a rig that just has everything linked. nothing fancy, but you can rotate the joints to pose. http://www.box.net/shared/xkl5rpdz0h (link provided by madness)
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by MOBI View Post
Lol i just realized i posted this in the wrong thread.
Was looking for C4D
Sorry man.

Hehe...

Btw, you don't need to create own rig if biped set is available, Stup. It is pretty enough
My eyes seek reality...
I had to use biped in the end. anyways, I've got the rig working, all I have to do is get the UV's set up, and add some easier controllers, then the rig will be ready for release.
Former Item Forger
with the 'link' tool.

I've tried it in 3dsm, but the only way I've found to make a full skeleton is to make the parts seperate (spine, arms, legs) and link the thigh bone to the hip bone, shoulder bone to the chest bone etc., however when you link the thigh bone to the hip bone, the leg rotates all sorts of wrong. My instructor is going to show me how to fix it on wednesday, so hopefully after I get home I can make a working rig in 3dsm 2010. My biped rig for 3dsm is working fine, but I'm having trouble adding controllers for it. (a transparent sphere for the hands/feet etc.)
Former Item Forger
even if made the skeleton, how do I attach bodyparts to bones?

Let's see :3

bone, bodypart, joint

pivot could placed anywhere

You can also skip this stuff...

...but not recomended

Then

Also this can be helpfull when you want to brake your toridoll at some cool madman animation cuz you link it such as in game ;)

Good luck
My eyes seek reality...