ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by BeastLEE View Post
Let's see :3

<tutorial here>

Good luck

Actualy, after setting the pivots you don't need any bones at all, just link the parts.

Also that rig you got up there looks awesome, I had no need to use controllers so far but yours looks pretty advanced!

And Stups, get your rig done, I need one :o
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Rig with bones setup makes animator's life easy. And animation editing become pretty flexy.

btw I'm not sure that I got what you actually said . Anyways :3
My eyes seek reality...
I am just saying your rig looks professional ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Ow thanks
Thinking how to improve it. But it isn't for Max, just Maya. When maya thread will be created I swear to share it ;)
Poor max's rigers and animators. Only biped and CAT take them afloat :3
My eyes seek reality...
well tomorrow my instructor at ITT-tech is going to show me some tips on boning a rig, so we don't have to use that biped crap (I say crap because it's nearly impossible to make custom controllers)

I've already got a boned rig, but when I link the legs/arms to the hip bone/chest bone, they rotate all sorts of funk. So yea.
Former Item Forger
*sigh* Is any students using 3Ds Max here?? Smells my retire
My eyes seek reality...
I think the lack of students may be due o the fact that people who aren't proficient in 3D (students) would want to get something as advanced as 3DS MAX.

Thats just it IMO.
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.