Ranking
More like Samus' blaster - covering the whole triceps

Yes, I was playing Metroid when I got this "idea"
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Mine is the same concept but I prefer covered rather than mecanical-ish like yours.

Well I hope you don't get lazy on texturing

Gorman: I don't know what happened, in editor mode the model looked fine. Those "Ribs" must have been created while I was pulling the polygons back. It was unintended but it still looks pretty good

Btw: I updated mine fixed the second pic
Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Gorman: Radiosity? Isn't that stochastic GI?

I don't exactly know how to understand that, but it makes the blue stripes emit light in a proper way.
Well I turned everything on to make sure it's high quality but I guess I have to play with the material a bit to give it a proper glow
Uh...
:/

http://i43.tinypic.com/znn6fo.jpg

EDIT: DARN YOU TINYPIC - YOU AND YOUR QUALITY ISSUES!
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.
Wiirus try rendering with GI and hdri maps. If your pc can't handle it send me the project and I'll render it for you

I rendered a black version. Seems like I have to boost the luminance on the glow to 200% so it would be visible
Last edited by Nasuke; Apr 18, 2010 at 08:24 PM.
I guess that above 7 applies to me hmm, well I better get working. Blaster, I wonder what this could lead too :P.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
nasuke, you are magic, not just that, you are the magician

I have no clue how I got over 7 on my sword though, looked terrible compared to other peoples stuff
GIMP IS A PIMP!
Wiirus. You need to stop. Just leave. Just Go. You are too good to be working here. Just leave.

(Sarcasm)