Ranking
Original Post
Weekly Courserwork #3: Battle Bots
Yet another week is coming so another theme

Battle Bots. Robots with any kind of weapon.

Example modeled by me

Something funny with my robot

NOTE:
In order to keep only members that actually work the following rule has been added.
Students and Members will have to participate in at least one in every two weekly courses. Those who haven't posted an entry in the blaster themed thread will be OBLIGATED to post one this week or they will be removed from the organization.
If for by any reason you will not be able to post an entry please PM your favorite staff member with your reason.

Work Hard!

Grades:

Wiirus : 8
Nice concept but it looks cluttered because of the arrays. You should have tried to model more by hand then by features

Vladvlad : 9
Even though the concept isn't THAT great you made up in effort on texturing and even animating it. A bit more detail wouldn't have hurt

Vexon : 4
Very simple, low poly. You had a good concept but you got lazy at the start I think. You really need to try harder

Madness : 9
Great concept great render quality, you would have gotten a 10 if it weren't for that stochastic gray material . Don't get lazy on the finishing details.

Brubert : 9
Looks pretty good, not exactly like a blaster more like a steam powered grenade launcher. However you paid a lot of attention to details such as nuts and bolts.
On a side note I don't like that metal material

Aerox21 : 6.5
Very nice for a starter but it's pretty simple.

Carloz01 : 8
Pretty good concept and pretty well modeled considering you just started. Really looking forward to your next

Kryo : 6
You were on the right track but you got lazy and didn't fix/finish it.

Mobi : 8.5
Good concept, nicely made. Just it's a bit simple and the wings look just a slight bit weird

If your name is not here you will have to do this week's theme or you will be removed.

Last edited by Nasuke; Apr 24, 2010 at 09:23 AM.
I need some help with Blender.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3

don't stop there PRADA. there's so much more that can be done. add some little details, wires, pistons, etc.
Former Item Forger