Ranking
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
This last few weeks I seen you applying to some clans in very short span of time.
Sorry man, but I personally always questions applicants whether they could dedicate their loyalty to the clan they are applying and so I usually ask why they want to join the clan, but it makes me wonder whether people are joining just for the sake of "being part of a clan" when they try to apply to multiple clans. This kinda doesn't sit well with me, despite this clan's inactivity.
Yeah, I have trust issues, I know.

Neutral leading towards no, I will do some research first.

I pretty much agree. We aren't the most active clan and we don't go ingame much so this clan probably isn't the one you are looking for. Sorry, it is a no from me.
Hello guys my name is Dylan Muñoz.
I'm thirteen and I enjoy many sports I love soccer, Judo, Track, Cross country and more. I am moving onto the eighth grade I am a A B student and finished off with A's.

GMT is -6 I live in Houston, Texas. I was born in Mexico an go to live with my grandpa in Hawaii for two months.

Qi is 2800 somewhere around there and I am a 2nd Dan black belt my favorite mods are Aikido any grappling mods and Tk. I play boxshu for fun with friends though I'm horrible. I can't give replays because I'm on my phone.

I am very active on the forums my parents are divorced so it gets kind of hard. But I have a computer at each house and my phone. Some of my past clans are Nitro, Flip, electric, Future, and WAPOW. I left all of these clans on good standards they were fun. But just got recently kicked frim WAPOW for some wip nonsense and they kicked a whole lot of members for a new start. So yea I was shocked when I got on because I was really active and some of the most got kicked.

Why I choose piratez:
I am looking for an old official clan and some people to call a family and who are not to activity check over load, I could add some extra activity to this clan because I'm always looking for someone to chat with.

Cheers sorry if I added any nonsense info but trying to make it enjoyable.
~Dylan
Yes from me.
We do check the activity, though we understand that each member has real life stuff to look after, don't let the clan activity become a burden but it won't hurt if you can check once in a while when you got time.
Thank you!
-----
Withdraw app sorry.
Last edited by Zabuza; May 29, 2016 at 10:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
YES FROM ME. THE 713 CONNECTION IS REAL! 2 HOUSTONIANS IN ONE CLAN. LIFE IS EPIC.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
Hi [Piratez] Members.

Self Description: I am 16 years old, Australia. I don't have anything really special about me, but I'm a male.
GMT: +10
Past Clans and why you left them (if any): I have no past clans.
Belt and Qi: Black belt, 1668 ( I saw it on Torishop) only way to see my QI that I know.
Are you active on forum?: Well not really because I don't have a clan, but I will be.
Favorite/Best mod: Mushu, Greykido and aikido.
Three replays of your favorite/best mod: If I knew how to add replays onto a post I would. But I don't know how to.

Hope you enjoy my app.
Thanks - Bro

nah bro.
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
YES FROM ME. THE 713 CONNECTION IS REAL! 2 HOUSTONIANS IN ONE CLAN. LIFE IS EPIC.

Sorry fam helping close friend with his clan. I'll still post around here because you guys seem chill. What part do you live in?