ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by perica View Post
he helped me with the survey which gave me points ingame.

That's why I misunderstood.
I didn't like that he spamed our whole board tho....
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
FUCK YOU BITCH im not doing a fucking scam thing to get you money... plus he offered for me to buy his acount and ya i fuckng quit torbash its a waist of time...

I don't like you.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Hello.
I don't really know how to put this up but I will try. Some of you might already know me, I used to be part of the clan when I was younger. Due to a hormonal crysis and lots of self induced rage I left the clan one night because several of the members didn't show up for a clan fight rematch we would have easily won. I will always consider myself as being a douchefag for doing that but yet, here I am searching for an apology and a new chance.
My name's Alex (for those who don't know me), I'm from Romania (+2 GMT) and I fill up my free time (important: free time) with computer related activities (fapping included, computer related, yes) and trying to see how far I can shove my tongue down my girlfriend's throath. I am really active, and to be honest, "forum" -ing doesn't take that much effort for me.
Why I would want to come back?
Perica raped me, made me his slave and forced me to re-join the clan for your amusament (I think i spelt that wrong, I am too lazy to "google check" it)
Other clans?
Piratez ; Knotz (Long story short: fail clan me and my buddy started when I was 10)
Replays:
Don't have any on my new computer.
Things I would enjoy:
Having a buddy to play League of legends with, defloration and us to be the" nasty handy dandy" clan we used to be.
Personality:
Clown.
Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual.
Optional stuff:
I like to eat half Oreos and listen to loud electronic music. I like to cry to videos of cats.
> Piratez