Ranking
I kind of like the weird tori, but i agree id like a version of default tori just to try out...
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Um since you got your tc, are you still planning on making the wheels spin by themselves or naw? If not imma just make a quick request for somebody to do that.

And fistoflife, the weird torus aren't too big of a deal. I was longboarding yesterday and noticed my movements were much like what I was doing ingame. But we all have our preferances
(Origin)
Yea I'm still planning on making a version with the wheels spinning, I just haven't got around to do it but I can do it today.
This is what I did to tori: I made the lower joints stronger for more rigitity to prevent him from slumping down, made the joints slower so that he doesn't jolt the board, made the glutes into extra abs, and I increased the distance between the legs for better balance. So I had my reasons but I'm also not the best toribash player so I did some of these to help myself play the mod.
Ok so here is the version with the wheels spinning. The feet look weird but it was the only way I could keep him from flying off the board.

I don't really like it so I'm thinking about just making another track that is steeper.
Attached Files
longboard_sp_fast.tbm (31.4 KB, 18 views)
Originally Posted by MacSparrow View Post
Hey so this is what I got for the longboarding mod.

I made 4 mods, 2 for singleplayer, 2 for multiplayer, each with a balance and no balance version.
It was a little tricky trying to get the board to turn when you lean but it turns realistically. This is why tori is far forward on the board. I don't think it's possible to do the powerslide thing that Illuminati wanted.

Also I made the glutes different so that they are like abs cus it helps you to lean some more.

Also I haven't completely tested the mod because I couldn't make it all the way to the end cus I suck. So idk if I put enough frames or not but maybe someone can finish it and tell me lol.

Also uploaded my best replay.

Can my clan use your mod for a event?
Looks great .
I especially like the desert theme, it works well and solves the problem of making decent looking vegetation with cubes and spheres.

Good Job man!
This mod is great

only managed halfway so far, but I am slowly getting the hang of turning left.

The only problem for me, was that the arms feel a little sluggish, Even though I understand completly why they have been slowed down, In some areas I felt if my arms were a little quicker I could have controlled my leaning a bit better, but I do understand that default speed limbs would have probably been too much, unless the turn frames were reduced.

All in all I like the challenge, and the mod looks really nice.