Ranking
Original Post
Die's TC Giveaway (50k, 5k per person)
PLEASE CLOSE THIS
Last edited by Diealready; Apr 1, 2009 at 05:52 AM.
Kickass, its for people with lower than 1000 qi >.>
very nice of you to give out tc dude
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
tc
name:MARINE99
tc:484
qi:401
reason:IM WORKING REALLY HARD AT THIS TC MAKING AND I LKIKE TO DONATE TO OTHER MEMBER WHO ARE POORER THAN ME
Last edited by MARINE99; Apr 1, 2009 at 05:46 AM.
lol he sent it to mosier, it was worth a shot. XD
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

name:calmdown
QI: 1000
current tc : 517 tc
why i derserve it: i am so poor and i really need
[Glyph]
Name matiii

Qi: 980

TC: 1100

Why i deserve it: Cuz im close to be black belt and i have full gladiator only :/
@Kickass: I sent it to Mosier because only cool people say "pew pew"

@calmdown: I dont believe that you have EXACTLY 1000 qi.

@Marine: not a good enough reason.

@Matii: ok.

5 SPOTS LEFT
Name:HedHuntr
Qi:978
Current TC: 35045
Why You Think You Deserve It: B/c I'm trying to raise enough cash for a tourney, which will give it to other people, not just me
Katana League
The Aikido Team
Name: Cooh
Current Toricredits: 7962.00
Qi: 1054
Why you think you deserve it: I'm not a former player. Don't much money I have. I have Few experience. But I learned to laugh and have fun in this funny and difficult game.
I could leave this request in part, but I very much would like to receive a donation. I want to continue playing, and staying beautiful. D
Just so!

---------------------------
---------------------------
Name: Beep
QI: 342
Current tc: 161tc
Why you deserve it: I think that I deserve it because I am short on tc and I have never had more that 1k tc. Also, I need some tc to help my clan [MFR] along.
btw, +rep for helping people out and being soo kind, Good Job.
Last edited by Beep; Apr 1, 2009 at 03:34 AM.
Name:Izman94 (my friends account)

Current:0

QI:81

Reason:He has never played this game i want him to come in with a head texture and swinging plus that some of it will go to the up an coming clan [ECHO]