ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
remove stabjutsu from automated tourney
please remove it from the daily rotation.
Last edited by Alpha; Apr 18, 2019 at 11:26 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
its an awful mod.
the matches take alot of time since the mod doesn't have dq on and the ring size is really big so pushing the opponent out of it is very unlikely and i'm yet to see that happen. i always get sick of waiting and just quit the room.
just replace it with lenshu or atleast enable dq inside the ring.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
as long i kinda like this mod, it is really that slow, the mod replacing stabjutsu should be ninjutsu, since is just a more quicker, dojo is smaller, and even overall more fun, ninjutsu one time was at a 1k tourney if i'm not wrong so why is that slow and boring-sh kind of ninjutsu is doing in there??
i aggree with alpha and i think ninjutsu is the perfect mod to replace, i've been playing ninjutsu since 2013 and stabjutsu is just a copy with minimal changes to make it more slow and have more mobility over time, since ninjutsu kinda is easier to get into.
ninjutsu.tbm way better than stabjutsu
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
MODS AND SERVERS
Suggestions & Ideas are for game-related suggestions. Suggestions related to server mods (public rooms, tourneys, quick servers etc) should be posted here.
If you, for example, want more aikido in public servers, you should post it in the above thread, and not in this board.