Toribash
Original Post
[R] Msquad image usertitle
hello, so uh tinypic recycled the old image and it was ugly anyway so i want a new one for my little squid squad.

this isn't just a simple request though, all of the ones submitted will be judged by the msquids and the best one will be used, the runner up will be paid for their work too, and may be used later or something perhaps maybe.

anyway here are the specifications of what i want:
20-40 px high, and 130-150 wide, green in color to match the msquad's username color, you are free to use whatever theme you want, gifs are fine as long as they aren't poorly done and/or way too big filesize wise.

first place will get 75k and have their usertitle be used by all members of the msquad

second place will get 25k and maybe perhaps at one time in the future have their usertitle be used by the msquad when we get bored of the first one.

ok, uh the deadline is like a week i guess, so it ends on Thursday the 6th of February

okay thanks bye,
the ishi squad

results :O

in first place we have Neru, with this lovely squid hugging his msquid tenderly:

in second place, we have Yiazmat, with this nice piece with a squid replacing the A in msquad, it was a close vote, so we will definitely be using it in the future!

thanks to everyone for submitting, be on the lookout for more msquad stuff in the future :O
Last edited by ishi; Feb 8, 2014 at 08:12 AM.

[T]
#hi

Should it say anything specific? I believe the last one said "Market Squad" if I remember correctly.
as long as it's clear that it's for the market squad you can do whatever.

[T]
#hi

i am on it i think ;)
also, can i make 2 or 3 and you choose the best one?
-----
any edits are available ;) size is 48.2 KBs.
Please, let me know if you don't like it or it isn't enough good so i can make another one.

here

Last edited by 00Assassin00; Jan 30, 2014 at 01:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
kept it minimal, might change entry

Last edited by HolyButler; Jan 30, 2014 at 05:49 PM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Originally Posted by ishi View Post
as long as it's clear that it's for the market squad you can do whatever.

This
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
i have tried. just tell me what do u think about it Ishi :3

Last edited by MudJad; Jan 30, 2014 at 03:05 PM.
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜