Toribash
Originally Posted by Jetsnix View Post

WIP on the head. Going to fix the seam on the back of course

*falls to knees*

*sheds a tear*

someone finally posted a wip...
----
edit; I would keep the shading on the glass to a minimal. The golder shading at the top of it doesn't look good, and the greyish shading on the front looks a bit out a place. I would try and keep it symetrical.
Last edited by Jaxon; Jun 5, 2015 at 01:25 AM.
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by error View Post
*falls to knees*

*sheds a tear*

someone finally posted a wip...
----
edit; I would keep the shading on the mask to a minimal. The golder shading at the top of it doesn't look good, and the greyish shading on the front looks a bit out a place. I would try and keep it symetrical.

Yeah i didnt really like it too much either tbh. I'm gonna try something real quick, I'll show you it when I'm done
Yeah i didnt really like it too much either tbh. I'm gonna try something real quick, I'll show you it when I'm done

PMed you about skype. And alright.
-----
Removed artists who haven't contacted me since taking the request
Last edited by Jaxon; Jun 5, 2015 at 07:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
Originally Posted by Advens View Post

wip 1, just wip.

hey you do post WIPs. Good.

Looking pretty good
I'm just gamin' man

Both hands done so far. I'm going to tweak them a bit more to fit your liking lol but i want to get going on the legs. Just wanted to give you an idea of what it looks like so far with the joints and all
EDIT:: Thighs done

Big screenshots

Last edited by Jetsnix; Jun 6, 2015 at 08:30 AM.
Off to work, but heres a wip on yur leg so far. I have to fix it a bit cus theres a few parts that are annoying me about it, but i will when i get back from work.

Leg wip :v

Off to work, but heres a wip on yur leg so far. I have to fix it a bit cus theres a few parts that are annoying me about it, but i will when i get back from work.

I'm not the one getting the set made but on the right shin I think it would look better if the yellow on it went straight down instead of curving