Toribash
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Very well done! I love that you created a kind of style with the pure and Orange!
Is it possible to incorporate some kind of Asymmetry in the set? You don't need to change this texture, it looks great, but it would be cool with a place where it's different on the left and right on the Tori.
What do you think about this?

Anyone could take any flat, just straight from the custom folder. It'll still get them banned though

I know that but isnt anyone who saves this flat image allowed to use it as nobody said they couldnt and the maker posted it on the forum for everyone to see?
Originally Posted by ZephAxix View Post
I know that but isnt anyone who saves this flat image allowed to use it as nobody said they couldnt and the maker posted it on the forum for everyone to see?

No, it would still be theft, since there is context. This is a requested texture that is being offered money for.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by ZephAxix View Post
Um, anyone can take this flat now lol. and they can use it since you posted the flat. it looks really cool tho.

I'm not stupid. It's only one texture (even not mapped right). Without other parts of the set this one have no sense

Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
Very well done! I love that you created a kind of style with the pure and Orange!
Is it possible to incorporate some kind of Asymmetry in the set? You don't need to change this texture, it looks great, but it would be cool with a place where it's different on the left and right on the Tori.
What do you think about this?

Yeah, this what i want to do.
-----
Upd: Already made both legs w/o foot's. I'll show you result when will make all textures
Last edited by anomura; Jul 19, 2015 at 03:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by anomura View Post
I'm not stupid. It's only one texture (even not mapped right). Without other parts of the set this one have no sense

Yeah, this what i want to do.
-----
Upd: Already made both legs w/o foot's. I'll show you result when will make all textures

Please pm me wips so I can see if something needs fixing
i'm going to try this.

I've already PMed you but I figured I'd post here. I'll start posting wips soon.
Originally Posted by Raines4 View Post

What do you think of this?

Way way too much pure. Also, what is that a texture for?
it looks good as a head texture. i could scoot everything closer to take out the white space
Originally Posted by Raines4 View Post
it looks good as a head texture. i could scoot everything closer to take out the white space

I won't take your word for it that it looks good. Right now it looks like a bunch of random shapes, and that's it :l