Ranking
Original Post
[R] 20k Simplistic Logo for youtube
Hello toribash designers!

I'm here today looking for a simplistic, professional-looking logo for a youtube-channel. Im going to give you the freedom to do pretty much anything you want, as long as it has high resolution and is in 2d. It also must have a transparent background, as it will be used for intro and much more, so get those .png-files going.

I'm not going to leave you totally on your own with this one. I've decided to give you some context of the channel to work with and maybe try to implement into your cool designs:

The name of the channel is SniffedOut (Maybe check online dictionary for definition -> cool ideas?)
It's going to be a community channel for editing.
As some can tell by the name, we will be uploading edits of games that aren't often edited. Along with this we will give loads of tips for improvement and CnC, as well as upload tutorials and even make fragpacks.

Anyways, none of this info given above is required to be used, it's there to give some of you ideas. As said before, you're free to do nearly any kind of logo for our channel, and the best will be paid 20k, which is a lot for a logo.

Anyways, good luck guys. Turn on your drawing tablets and give us some Wips ;)
Last edited by Havu; Dec 26, 2015 at 01:20 PM.
Well i tryed to do something xD
Also please tell which colours do you prefer

<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Originally Posted by Takayshi View Post
Well i tryed to do something xD
Also please tell which colours do you prefer

I'm sorry, but to me this looks really amateurish, like something i, myself could make in a few minutes.
Also, that shield-shape is overused af, definitely not the unique aspect we're looking for here.

I don't prefer any colors, i'm just waiting for someone to blow me away with their design and colors himself, as i'm not the designer here. If i see a good design, but with bad colors, i will, of course, ask for a change of colours.
I can make plenty but I have a wip of it. if you want more, i can

wip

~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
One thing i shall add to the rules:
Please don't use the full name, as that's not what we're looking for here. We're looking for a cool looking 2d-logo, that doesn't even have to be connected to the channel's name.
At most please just use the letters S and O as shapes in the logo, but it'd be even cooler if you could check out the definition of "sniff out" or what the channel is going to be like, and get some ideas from there.
Its kinda boring just having the full name + a random shape tbh.

As something to compare it to, i can show you logos of other community channels:

T10 edits

Vegas Fiends

Compediting (notice the letters C and E being used)

-----
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
I can make plenty but I have a wip of it. if you want more, i can

wip

Anyways, if you'd like to give another go at something different that falls under the "new rules", it'd be cool. Your style seems interesting.
Last edited by Havu; Dec 26, 2015 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
this isnt what im going for but I have something, u can tell me what you want

also this is my first time doing this type of art

wip2

Last edited by Mist; Dec 26, 2015 at 06:15 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
on it ^^
-----
this one ??
Last edited by fadibob; Dec 26, 2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
do you like this?

-----