Toribash
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
I'm still trying because i cant use photoshop or gimp. only pixlr. i'm using a Chromebook so yea.

but i made this thou, just a original style

wip 4

Ehh.. Doesn't really look good to me, maybe it's just the medieval theme.
Originally Posted by Havu View Post
Ehh.. Doesn't really look good to me, maybe it's just the medieval theme.

I try to change it to a little editing like. i can redo everything and make a different one

wip...

~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Just in case you're looking for some other input

idea

let me know if I should continue working
I'm only cleaning here..
Sniffed out reminded me of snout, because sniffing with snouts, etc... yada yada.
If you'd like to use this, go ahead and use it for free.

I just felt like doing some artsy stuff.

or if you wanted it completely bare (also removed the space),

Last edited by DruggedPanda; Dec 28, 2015 at 05:37 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I will try this out, brb with a wip.
-----
Ok, I used the vector tool to create this logo, can be changed though if you insist. I used a couple reference pictures of wolf logos because wolves sniff out things. Also, I searched up the meaning of "sniff out", and its an idiom used to detect through instinct. In my case I used a wolf. I then used a grungy looking texture for the background and edited it a bit.

Logo

Logo(Transparent Background)

Reference Pictures

Last edited by Zwift; Dec 28, 2015 at 06:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(╭ರᴥ•́)
It'll take some time to get answers, since i'm not alone on this, and the 2nd half is 6 timezones away from me, so i have to wait till hes online to judge properly.

Ill come here later today with proper analyzis
-----
I try to change it to a little editing like. i can redo everything and make a different one

wip...

Originally Posted by Cripplz View Post
Just in case you're looking for some other input

idea

let me know if I should continue working

Tbh guys, your "artistic capabilities" don't seem to be up to par with the other designers and the quality of what we're looking for. So please, unless you're just doing this for fun and not actually trying to get the deal, stop sending these in. I hope i wasn't too harsh, definitely wasn't intended.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Sniffed out reminded me of snout, because sniffing with snouts, etc... yada yada.
If you'd like to use this, go ahead and use it for free.

I just felt like doing some artsy stuff.

or if you wanted it completely bare (also removed the space),

Looks nice, but isn't what we're looking for. Also thanks for the offer ;)
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
I will try this out, brb with a wip.
-----
Ok, I used the vector tool to create this logo, can be changed though if you insist. I used a couple reference pictures of wolf logos because wolves sniff out things. Also, I searched up the meaning of "sniff out", and its an idiom used to detect through instinct. In my case I used a wolf. I then used a grungy looking texture for the background and edited it a bit.

Logo

Logo(Transparent Background)

Reference Pictures

Ok, this looks REALLY good. Both me and my "partner" liked it, but there's one thing we'd want you to do to it: smooth out the lines. The lines might be what they are because of the vector-tool you mentioned, but since i'm no artist, i'm not sure. Anyways, smoother lines and this has a really good chance of being our pick.

We're still waiting for other peoples entries (such as ZTCs), if you're in on this, please inform us so we know to wait for your input.
Last edited by Havu; Dec 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
okay, i do understand what you mean. this right here is a unfinished wip if anything, can you tell me to change

Unfin.WIP

~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
okay, i do understand what you mean. this right here is a unfinished wip if anything, can you tell me to change

Unfin.WIP

Well, since i'm not an artist i can't really tell you what to improve on, only my personal opinion: doesn't look professional, it's basically just random letters with circles around them, nothing that indicates any connection between them.
ehh, lemme give u an offer

first u show me a intro made bye you

and if its good i make you a proffessional logo for exchange work

so if u like you make me an intro for MY youtube channel how good it sounds for you
Originally Posted by Marci6 View Post
ehh, lemme give u an offer

first u show me a intro made bye you

and if its good i make you a proffessional logo for exchange work

so if u like you make me an intro for MY youtube channel how good it sounds for you

Nah, just join the others on a quest for 20k or leave.