ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R][100k+] Full Texture Set - Static and Demon
Hello Artists, i'm in need of a sexy texture set that will match my current head texture. Here are a few shots of it:

I want the set to be sort of cartoony, and to have some nice Static thunderbolts on it. I want it to be vibrant and fun, to make people look twice.

I'd appreciate it if a shadered screenshot was shown, as it will show the full awesome of the set.

With payment, if this set is amazing i'll up the payout, so do try to make it awesome as you'll get more TC out of it.

Thanks.

(Post your WIP's so I can ask for changes in need be along the way.)
What textuers will you want? The entire set including the head, hands and feet or the entire set including the hands and feet or only the arms and legs textures (and the torso ones)?

I will use this post to show the set preview.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Beautiful colour mixture
Nice head btw.
I would try but I suck at 128x128 (everything apart from the head ¬¬ lol)
Tint is sex.
yoyo, I want a full body texture set, just not the head. I have a head texture already, as you can see in the first post, and I want the textures to go with that head texture.
I'm on it after Pacmans set.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
I have someone making me one outside of this thread, so if you want a chance for the money, you could make a wip and post it. It may postpone my decision.
I've made the transaction with said person, so please discontinue any sets being made for this request. I don't want any PM's showing me your half created sets, as i've spent my money and I don't plan on spending more.

I shall have a moderator close this now.