Toribash
Original Post
Basic Issues With In-Game Items

This thread contains a few basic issues you may encounter with in-game items, and how to solve them, if your problem wasn't solved, please post and we will update this thread with a better answer.

Q: My textures are working on the forum, but not in game, how can I fix this?
Q: I/Uke look different, how can I fix this?
A: If you see a brand-new set for Uke or your self, delete Uke's or your own custom folder (located in /Toribash-x.x/Custom/) and rerun Toribash. Uke's or your own textures should automatically be downloaded again, fixing the problem.
(The default installation location for Toribash is "C:/Games/Toribash-3.9/")

Note: If your textures are uploaded on forum but you can't see them in-game serwer can 'think' that he already downloaded your new textures, that's why deleting the custom folders may help you solving the problem.

You need to win at least one game, and wait for 24 hours before you can buy the texture item.

Since Toribash 3.5, items you've bought and activated will appear in the game a few moments after you start Toribash, as well as when you play online. Textures will appear about 5 minutes once uploaded.

If the items don't appear after a few moments, make sure:

1. The item is active. You can see your deactivated and activated items under the 'Inventory' title in the ToriShop.

2. There is only one active item of this type (e.g. two relax color items, only one is active)

3. The item is not traded at the moment.

Textures

Textures will appear in Toribash about 5 minutes once uploaded.

If you just bought an item and want to see it:

1. Start a single player game.

2. If it isn't already shown, show your character by typing: /lp 0 YourPlayerName

3. Get your items by typing: /download YourPlayerName

Remember that textures will appear in Toribash about 5 minutes once uploaded.

Q: I bought a flame texture but I don't see my flame in-game, what do I do?
A: 'Flame Textures' are not the same as 'Flame Particles', the textures apply to a 'Flame Particle', so you need a 'Flame Particle' first before you can use a 'Flame Texture'.

Q: I uploaded a new Flame Particle Texture but it won't update, how do I update it?
A: Open the Toribash folder, in here, go to Custom>YourPlayerName , in this folder, delete the file named flame.tga. Now open the game and type /download YourPlayerName , your Flame Particle Texture should be updated now.

--------------------------------------------------
Updated: 8.10.2008 Stilf: Toribash 3.5
Updated: 8.10.2008 Cindermomo: Black & White textures
Updated: 20.10.2008 Stilf: Activated / Deactivated items
Updated: 6.03.2011 Kaszanas; Added Note
Updated: 25.05.2017 zwouter; Added QA about FPS

Polish translation

Last edited by ancient; Oct 10, 2023 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Added a QA about fps
Hey there. Tricep Textures, can I make them transparent? And how would I go about doing it? I really want transparent triceps and I don't want to waste my tc trying to get them and failing.
Added the last QA, currently missing from Polish translation
Fixed some broken pictures
Removed a texture requirement that no longer applies.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's like, when you're in-game. When you quit while you're playing with a player. You get the same skin as your opponent as your last match. And I'm not sure that find a game that your opponent is on a default uke skin, quit/go to 'play game' to have a default uke skin. I'm not sure about this cause this happened once/twice to me.
mai zigmachure es duomb ayend dozent mayk seyns *dut*