Ranking
Original Post
[B]uying/[R]equesting Rain Set
Hi This Is Shark26 Wondering If Someone Will Make Me A Set That Looks Like Rain From Mortal Kombat 9 Something That Looks Like The Scorpion Set Here
Accept Make It Rain Instead OF Scorpion I Just Put The Immage There So You Know What Style Of Set I Like (i achually like every set in that photo) Paying In TC (If i dont have enough atm i will just make the tc from bets or something lol) but yeah thats my request

Picture Of Rain

Last edited by Shark; Mar 20, 2015 at 11:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do Sharks Lay Eggs?
Hi, I have moved your thread to the correct location, please go more careful where you post in future and on a side note I see that you attempted to bump your thread, you are only allowed to bump your thread once every 24 hours.
Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
B) Bumping: You may bump your threads once every 24 hours. Any updated information may be included in these bumps, but you may not make a separate "update" post in addition to your daily bump. Alt bumping and delete bumping (deleting a post and then posting again to have a more recent post) are not allowed in any form.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
ooohhhhhhhhh sorry about that goughy i did not know that ;c
Do Sharks Lay Eggs?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang