70 Votes / 44.59%
DarkEnergy
39 Votes / 24.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
GameKeeper Rating
Hi All,

This here poll is a feedback for me. Vote for the gamekeepers you think are doing the toribash community a service. You can cast more than one vote. Some GKs have been around for a while. Others are newer. Some serve the clans, some the noobs and some do replays.

Do note that GameKeepers have a life too. A job, school and stuff to do, just like me. You may leave some constructive advice but no hard flaming please.

Thanks,
Shogan
Community Manager
Last edited by Shogan; Apr 24, 2008 at 06:29 PM.
This game is becoming invaded by officialness, i dont see why we need to vote on who is the best (but i will anyway)

edit: they all get my vote, but tonokai and psy-t are the best
Last edited by ronalds; Apr 24, 2008 at 08:35 PM.
I voted for all. I could think of at least one way that I've noticed something nice/helpful/cool that each of these guys has done recently.
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
Psy Tona Light Aaron Alex

Im too cool to vote for myself

offtopic: warhammer 40k ftw, madmanmad

[T]
#hi

I say Light, Alex, and Aaron. I've just seen them host tourneys and help keep annoying people from pissing everyone off. Also, Alex and Light saved the league.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
That reminds me.. I'm not really a gamekeeper, im just a toriagent, I just do ingame mod, I don't host comps and the like

[T]
#hi

btw, the reason i didn't give aaronsassori a vote is cause he needs to learn how to structure his events, his current one is going really freeform, and needs some order.
didn't vote for patrick cause he's not being very active with his project, regardless of it's size, his event needs more structure, imo.
didn't vote for ishi cause he's not really a gamekeeper, lol
didn't vote for dark cause he hasn't made much anything so far, probably will in due time.
didn't vote for alex cause he doesn't seem to be hosting anything (comparatively).
didn't vote for light cause his tourneys are too short, always (imo, of course).

lastly, didn't vote for myself, because i have some dignity

edit: should've clarified i voted based on a slightly different question. not who serves the community well amongst us, rather who serves the community best amongst us.
Last edited by Psy-T; Apr 25, 2008 at 08:54 PM.
Oh? lol the one I'm hosting now is not my tourney for your information....lol
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]