70 Votes / 44.59%
DarkEnergy
39 Votes / 24.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
GameKeeper Rating
Hi All,

This here poll is a feedback for me. Vote for the gamekeepers you think are doing the toribash community a service. You can cast more than one vote. Some GKs have been around for a while. Others are newer. Some serve the clans, some the noobs and some do replays.

Do note that GameKeepers have a life too. A job, school and stuff to do, just like me. You may leave some constructive advice but no hard flaming please.

Thanks,
Shogan
Community Manager
Last edited by Shogan; Apr 24, 2008 at 06:29 PM.
I think they all do good but I don't see some so I voted on the ones that I have had good interactions with lately
Squid.
Everyone gets a vote

I've seen them all (or at least heard of them) and they all seem capable of running tournies. A few of them, haven't seen them start one in a while though... But then again too many tournies at once isnt a good thing so its all happy for me.

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I voted for Psy-T and JePoY, and I intended to vote for Tonakai, naturally because they are active, skilled hosters and have the best events. And I would perhaps have thrown in a little one to Patrick_Unrated, seeing as he's got his hands full with the biggest event of them all, and have been doing fairly well. I also had an urge to press "Ishi", but honestly, he doesn't arrange much :/

The fact that I didn't vote for them, or the others, doesn't mean that I think they're bad or anything, it's just that I think Psy and JePoY are cream of the crop when it comes to organizing and arranging.

EDIT: *facepalms* OMFG I forgot about Tonakai. If somebody could please like, manipulate the votes or anything and give Tonakai +1, that would be great.
Last edited by CMon; Apr 25, 2008 at 03:34 PM.
I am betting the game keeper with the lowest score will be kicked, even though I think this is unfair if so. I am obviously going to get the lowest score seeing how I don't have weekly comp and every thing, and ts more a populrity contest.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Lmfao the only two IMO are Jeps and Psy. The others dont do jackshit.

Patrick is not in cluded in Jackship cause he has biggest event of all.
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am obviously going to get the lowest score seeing how I don't have weekly comp and every thing, and ts more a populrity contest.

Yes well a gamekeeper should have a weekly comp and also yes you have to be nice to people or you won't get their vote.That is why it is a rating.
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am betting the game keeper with the lowest score will be kicked, even though I think this is unfair if so. I am obviously going to get the lowest score seeing how I don't have weekly comp and every thing, and ts more a populrity contest.

I wouldn’t really call it a popularity contest.

For one the person with the highest amount of votes doesn’t get anything. Secondly people can vote for more then one person.

With those two factors in mind, people can vote for everyone they feel should stay on (with absolutely no incentive to vote for only one person)… and leave off the ones they feel should not (or are unsure about).

If anything it's an “unpopularity contest".

------------------
Qualities such as intelligence, restraint, and maturity, etc. SHOULD be qualities that a Gamekeeper (someone who is set apart from others in the community) possesses; if they are hosting an event or not. That being said, if popularity is factored at all (with the truly most unpopular person not getting much votes), it would probably be because they aren’t displaying one or more of those qualities well enough. So in my opinion this works out fine and is not unfair in the slightest.
Last edited by lancer_c; Apr 25, 2008 at 10:10 PM.
Originally Posted by AwesomeO View Post
Yes well a gamekeeper should have a weekly comp and also yes you have to be nice to people or you won't get their vote.That is why it is a rating.

I can't have a weekly comp when I am hosting the biggest comp of all. I spend my time every week doing that, not a weekly comp.

Originally Posted by lancer_c View Post
I wouldn’t really call it a popularity contest.

For one the person with the highest amount of votes doesn’t get anything. Secondly people can vote for more then one person.

With those two factors in mind, people can vote for everyone they feel should stay on (with absolutely no incentive to vote for only one person)… and leave off the ones they feel should not (or are unsure about).

If anything it's an “unpopularity contest".

------------------
Qualities such as intelligence, restraint, and maturity, etc. SHOULD be qualities that a Gamekeeper (someone who is set apart from others in the community) possesses; if they are hosting an event or not. That being said, if popularity is factored at all (with the truly most unpopular person not getting much votes), it would probably be because they aren’t displaying one or more of those qualities well enough. So in my opinion this works out fine and is not unfair in the slightest.

Many people are just going to vote for there friends or people who are more popular. Manly the noobs. Many older people and oldschoolers will vote right, but to many will vote for the most popular.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1