Black Ram
13 Votes / 19.40%
Blue Catness
9 Votes / 13.43%
Red Wings
17 Votes / 25.37%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Ill get right on it Millie. Just send the credits Blam and it's yours.
SO you now have your choice between these three:
Last edited by Elliot; Sep 26, 2007 at 10:31 PM.
for 1 k can i have all variants? if not ill have the one with the green eyes keep the extra tc cos it looks great
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
May i reserve the RedWings head? I'm short on credits right now, but will be able to pay you later.
Last edited by Gamling; Sep 29, 2007 at 10:54 PM.
If at first you don’t succeed, then skydiving isn’t for you. --- Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't. --- Some people are like slinkys... They aren't good for anything, but they're still fun to watch fall down the stairs --- Bomb Squad: If you see us running, try to keep up
Sure DesiTwist Just send me the credits. Gamling no one has asked for it yet and it's been up for a while so i'm sure that as long as you get the tc in a few days it'll still be there.

UPDATE: 6 new Heads!
Last edited by Elliot; Oct 7, 2007 at 08:43 PM.
Skikey Tribal is MINE!

Will send creds upon confirmation.
Apostle does not have matter... he is made of noobluck.
awesome heads man i like the scuba skin and ninja mask but i'll see how many tc i got and i hope i can get the ninja one
I'm not very active on Toribash but still love to play from time to time, this game is great!
Um... I'd like the Ninja Mask head, but with an different colour for background (RGB: 191, 128, 255 ) and mask (64, 0, 128 ).

To bring personal customizing to the top, I'd love if there could be an symbol like the following (in red, 255, 0, 0) on the forehead, at a size that it fits inside the black (or indigo after the first customisation) space above the eyes.

I hope my colour preferences don't hurt your taste =^.^'=