Ranking
Oh my Jesus. If there is anything that is needed to be said, the parts from frame 500 up to the end is perfection. I honestly have never seen any two sparrers cooperate that well. The realism here is so damn great. I mean, the way you two fight with such small distance and speed is astounding. I especially love swexx's spinning punch around frame 300-400 and large's speedy evasion during that bout.

Also, Oblivion, I like your way with words
Last edited by sprytryne; Aug 10, 2013 at 04:15 PM.
REALLY liked that part with the arm locking thing. You guys must have really nice communication!
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
The first time I was watching, the part where you held yourselves with your elbows, I thought that was funny, but after watching a few more times, I couldn't believe what I was seeing... Awesome job as always...
How do you guys do that?!
I seriously consider this being one of my best spars ever, although my transition to the final hit setup could be improved.

all in all Gg Tamakuu.
-----
and thanks for the kind words oblivion and spry, both of you should find time to spar me again soon it's been too long guys.
Attached Files
Sparring Tamakuu V7.rpl (969.4 KB, 215 views)
Last edited by Swexx; Aug 31, 2013 at 02:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Your style is really something unique that you don't see everyday... it's amazing but anyway the only thing is that close to the ending it looked like you kept switching movements but anyway great flow from the both of you, great job guys.
i am the best in toribash
new spar with mocucha, alittle bit of the KO is done in singleplayer since i pinged from the spar before i had the chance to finish the kick.
Attached Files
Sparring mocucha V9 edit.rpl (825.1 KB, 169 views)
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Cool replay pal. One flow into another, good speed in your attacks and movements.
You hurt Mocu pretty good.

Gj
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Lol swexx you were really active in that spar

As you can see, I was in surviving mod...

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash