MocroGunz
qawyer
Designers.
Akmal
Subzer0z
R4ff
Meap
Kamura
Advertising, finances and public relations.
Pidda
Rhyz
Retasim
Writers/editors.
Helucinate
Butler153
RanBoukII
SpmSL
XWolfz
MocroGunz
Assistants.
Shocktrooper
ConCon19

Job Descriptions

Journalists
A journalists job is to be everywhere all the time, I want them to get interviews with mods, famous players. I want them to find out the dates and times of all important tourneys, I want them to find out information about everything. I want them to watch the news threads often find out interesting thing things that are going on, latest scam techniques, latest ways of shoveling how to conquer those shovelers. If there is a stir inside a clan with members betraying their own clan I want to know about it. There are a few things to note about this job though. This is a outside office kind of job, I don't want journalists posting in the thread all their reporting will be done through pm's. So no journalists will post through the newspapers thread unless it is extremely important. One more thing I know this job is hard and can be quite a bore so when the paper does make a profit, journalists will be rewarded quite well. Journalists will also do a lot of work in game to find out the latest gossip and will also have to be big replay watchers in order to find up coming stars.

Designers.
Designers will come up with picture ideas for the paper. They will come up with the papers themes and what not, All the designers ideas will be pm'd to the financiers, who will approve or disapprove their ideas and if the ideas are approved of the financiers will work out on getting a artist to make the art or picture the designers requested for a certain price, this is of course if the designers can't make it themselves. Designers will also have to come up with a logo for the paper. I want the paper to do what MTV does, advertise its self a mother load, so the designers also have to come up with adverts for our own paper to put in our own paper.

Advertising, finances and public relations.
I have kind of signed myself up for this job, these people will deal with the papers finances, like where the money will go, how we will use the money that we have. They will also be the ones who have to deal with the advertising in and out of the paper meaning, we will be asking people if they would like to advertise in our paper and will also be the ones advertising our paper. All advertising will be done through pm's we don't want to give the paper a bad name by spamming threads. These people will also be the ones checking with the mods to see if certain articles will be allowed to be published a lot of the organizing for this should take place in the irc channel. I was hoping pidda and Retasim would help me with this job. Oh and these three people get the final say on the published version of the newspaper.

Writers/editors
These are the people who take the journalists information and turn it into articles and interesting things these people's first job while waiting for information from the journalists would be to come up with a slogan for the paper. These people will also be doing a lot of socializing with the designers to get pictures for their articles or to make the themes match the writing pieces. I will urge all writers to write short but sweet and any long winded articles will be turned down to publish. The one bummer of this job will be checking the end piece for any and all grammar or spelling mistakes.

Assistants.
This is a shitty job but can be done by people who want to get involved in the paper and are willing to work for it. This is a shitty job, but a job that needs doing none the less, the point in this job is like being a sub and a all round helper. When someone can't do their job we need someone who can help and take his/hers place. They can also help people who feel they are drowning in work for instance help a journalist sieve through replays. If this person does a good enough job they are likely to be promoted.

NewsBash IRC:

#NB

Join the NewsBash IRC to be assigned a job.

Want to join NewsBash?

All apps must be free form

Activity Check:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=5436207#post5436207

New Deadline:

We are extremely sorry we did not meet our last deadline but we will meet this one. We did not have enough time to plan the first issue and so the launch of this paper has been postponed to the 1st of june. On behalf of the paper we are sorry.

Want to advertise in our paper

All Donations can be sent to NewsBashBank
Last edited by rhyz; May 7, 2012 at 11:30 PM.
Yeah, the are coming out with a newspaper issue also. But we are more worryed about our frist issue, because we have alot of work that needs to be done.
[SOA] is the sexyest clan alive! so join today. newsbash team!

leader of SOA

You still accepting people?
[21:18] (Moltov) Fantastic Mr. Fox
[21:18] (avwave) i thought it was a movie for furries
Talk to rhyz. Im sure there is an spot open.

leader of SOA

Not really but you can ask rhyz about it. He might make you assistant.
Could i be added back to the memberlist?
Write/Editor/Games & Puzzles organizer.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
@pidda: yeah, that's the spot that I was saying may have a opening for.

leader of SOA

Hello my names Subzer0z/Andre I'm 15, I'm applying for journalist and designer I don't know if you want example's of work but if you do I'll keep and eye on this thread and post examples if you want some .