Ranking
Luciano: You need some work, but you've got some potential. You stay on your feet quite a bit, and you have mediocre flow. You need to work on gaining and maintaining flow as well as making your hits look better.

Either way, yes from me. Other opinions?
Yes from me too.
You need to make each hit chain with eachother well, and continue flow.
oh yeah
Confusion.
Nothing happened with my hands at 200 frames. Did you mean that little shimmy down to the floor that I did? If so, I added that as a little dance move to it, it makes it feel more like a freestyle. I vote yes to Luciano.
call me kobe
yes fro me aalso.
aalso Hmm... mrlolface, first spin its very stiff but not bad, after this replay was ruined because this few steps looks weird and this hand spins/stands looks very unrealistic.
Also here's my new selfsparr :3 CnC if you can.
Attached Files
#aadame - selfsparr1.rpl (465.1 KB, 17 views)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Loved just loved it the Movement I also loved that double kick. that uke did on your tori but anyways a rating 9.6/10 o: also Aadame want to spar?
Aadame, it was too slow and there was a moment that neither you and uke were moving. the movements were good, just find a way to make your toris move faster without looking stiff next time so it would look awesome. Here is a spar I made with Obazu a week ago. CnC please.
Attached Files
Spar-Kicks vs Obazu 3.rpl (652.8 KB, 7 views)
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
CnC for Gotkicks.
Gotkicks, I liked the flow and love the opening kick. However, it was a bit awkard to have you flopping on the floor from 600 to 500. Other than that, nice replay. 8/10
call me kobe
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
C&C my thread, please.
Link is in my signature.
I'll C&C whoever C&Cs me.

I C&C'ED YOU, NOW GIVE ME SOME C&C ON MY SP THREAD. XD
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|