Ranking
Original Post
Siegies --- IMPORTANT NOTICE AND 5000 CREDITS!!!
hi, I'm gonna be changing Signature name and avatar, so i thought I'd better tell you, from Siegeis I'm not going to become "Vox di volo"

if anyone can figure that name out in 10 days then they get 5000 credits!!!

it's in 2 different languages, and has something to do with SEGA I'll give you that much.

oh and if you only translate the name and don't figure out what the name is, then you only get 1000 credits, and if you only get who the character is, and you don't find out the actual words, you only get 500 credits...

when you get the name PERSONAL MESSAGE ME!: The Translated version, The languages used, the character I'll be using

Cheers- Vox di volo

PS it's not in the same language my current name is in. (German)

NEW POST: (This is here cus i didn't want to double topic or double post.)

check out this funny picture, see who replyed to all the last topics! :P
note,that was edited i only replayed to about half of those and also there are some funny things i DIDN'T edit, for instance the "kick your cammi" window and the "AOL" window.. lmao @ AOL :P
Attached Images
pic2.JPG (160.1 KB, 42 views)
Attached Files
pic2.JPG_thumb (18.2 KB, 1 views)
Re: Siegies --- IMPORTANT NOTICE AND 5000 CREDITS!!!
ramiro ze bull

winner... posting name meaning and stuff soon, also the translator i picked i think did it wrong so i'm checkin a few other things....

ERROR: The member you typed ('\"ramirozebull\"') doesn't exist!

EDIT::: I have my final name: Vis di volo (power of flight) nick name: VOX (fox)
#
#
explanation:
#
Vox: the Latin for fox
Vis: the Latin for power
di volo: Italian for "of flight"
#
as others have guessed i am "Tails" Miles prower from SEGA
I've always liked tails, he is the coolest, I'm drawing a picture
for my avatar and Sig right now of him, but it will take a while
to finish, as line art is hard without a graphics tablet =P

as soon as i take on this new name, i wont be using any renders or pics of deviant art or Google or any such nonsense, all gonna be self draw and self colored art, mostly using path tools until i get a graphics tablet.
If that error comes up you must ask the user for their username (the one they used to sign in with) Sort of like asking people for their bank account number
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
yea i know, i have expiriance with that since i was XxVampirexX in username for ages... BTW thanks for changeing my username ;)