Ranking
Original Post
I Wish I had Big Boots with mirrors on the bottom so I could be a Super Hero
The whole idea is that I would fight criminals with my big ole boots and then when I kicked them in their faces they would see their own evil ways and see into their own terror of my big boots which would cause them to reform their criminal ways. Like my Alter Ego would be a Disco Queen whose big disco stomping dances would be amplified by my reflective boots and during the times when I’m not getting my funk on I would be outside kicking people in the faces.

I would also be very strict with the laws of our society, I see people J-walking I will kick them in the face, I see an old man littering, kick him in the face, see some kids staying up past their bed times, kick them in the face. No one would be spared from a dreaded face kicking. Then after I kicked enough people in the face, everyone would see the error of their ways and the world would become a beautiful utopia but then my final enemy would appear.

The World Itself, yes the thing people stomp on everyday would get angry and natural disasters would start happening all over the world, so I would have to travel to the Congo and in an ancient temple would be the earth elevator which would take me down to the core of the planet where the face of Earth is. I would then do battle with the face of the earth, dodging lasers (yes there are laser guns at the core of the earth) and jumping passed lava blasts all using my disco skills which I learn when im not kicking people in the face.

Finally I would see an opening in the planet earth’s attacks and I would jump up and suddenly time would slow down to add a cool and dramatic slow motion effect to my kick before finally speeding up and my mirror boots smashing the earths face in, but this would cause the world to begin it’s self destruct sequence which I would have to stop or all my face kicking of the past would be for naught.

So I would travel back up the earth elevator and because just as the face of the earth passed out it told me the only way to stop it was to kick the stop button which is located at the bottom of a volcano at the end of the earth. But there was no way I could possibly reach it in the hour I had. So I summoned up all my might and once I reached the top of the elevator I jumped like I had never jumped before and launched myself into space. Holding my breath I floated through space looking for the end of the earth.

Finally I found it and so I began to spin in space, faster and faster I would spin gaining momentum for my Greatest Kick Ever! Finally once I was spinning at the speed of light I launched my foot, I shot down towards earth, the heat was amazing but my mirror boots took it all, infact it was so hot my boots started to melt, but still they held strong. I came through the atmosphere leaving a dramatic streak of flame behind me as I plummeted through the atmosphere.

I flew down through the volcano so quickly lava was being pushed up and out of the volcano around me, I continued to pick up speed trapped in an air bubble my kick had created, lava all around me when suddenly with a loud crack I broke right through the self destruct button and saved the planet, I continued to go down deeper, even faster now until I reached the core of the earth which I kicked the face of earth once again while flying through the core which left a nasty hole in it’s forehead. I continued to fly through the planet until I came up on the other side of the planet and out into space. My mirror boots had completely melted but the world was saved. Although my face kicking days were over, I fell back down to earth in peace, feeling I had done something great. I landed in the Pacific Ocean and swam to Hawaii where I would live out the rest of my days as a dance instructor, while no one would ever know how I saved the planet.

If you had awesome Mirror boots, what would you do with them?

(Please try to be thoughtful in your replies so I don't have my topic close again thanks.)
Re: I Wish I had Big Boots with mirrors on the bottom so I could be a Super Hero
holy crap thats long im not even gona read it way to long but i still think i would be coo to be made of rubber
*Lurking about*
Re: I Wish I had Big Boots with mirrors on the bottom so I could be a Super Hero
Originally Posted by chumpy
holy crap thats long im not even gona read it way to long but i still think i would be coo to be made of rubber

way to long for me to read at THIS time =P i read 3 paragraphs tho.
Sigh, I make it long no one reads em, I make it short, my topic gets locked, there is no winning for me.
i will read it if it make you happy in fact ill start right now
*Lurking about*
Originally Posted by ColdReaper
Sigh, I make it long no one reads em, I make it short, my topic gets locked, there is no winning for me.

i tried but it was SO isperational i HAD to finish episode 2 of Linisden, cheers u got it done so i'v read ur entire post and managed to forget it, my heads not made to store stuff so intelegable!
Did you know that "TLR" (Too Long; Didn't Read) is a bannable offence in Somethingawful forums?

I likes the post. Surrealism ftw. ^^

While on facekicking subject...
What what? In the butt.
yeah. nice story! Shall u make more of these? please wanna read ^^
If I had mirrored boots, I'd go out in bright sunlight all the time so people would see just how shiny and blinding they were. But then the evil Dark-Boot man would appear and start trying to be like me but worse. But then I'd just point at my feet one day and he'd look at them and melt his eyes out and then he'd cry and run off and then I'd get all kinds of laid and I'd be rich and I'd know how to dance.
I don't wear boots.