ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Do you belive in aliens?
Have you ever thought about there might be a living creature from some other planet? Cause i was just thinking of that and decided we should make a discussion out of it and also if you do believe in aliens do you think they used to be in Egypt, cause they carried rocks that we need like tons of machines to lift it and also they used those rocks to build big buildings, and last do you think aliens are walking among us?

discuss________
I make tears out of blood for you..
No. I don't believe in the existence of aliens. The Egyptian slaves made the pyramids - with the help of many other slaves.

Thank you for your time ^.^
i doubt aliens are walking among us.

aliens didnt have to build Stonehenge, it could have been some sort of large monkey or a weird dinosaur. it also could have been 200 cavemen working together to lift a large rock, isnt that what they do anyways?

im sure there are living creatures on other planets, but i dont know if its just a tiny lizard or a big green man.

Stonehenge isnt in Egypt.
k and branden there must be another living thing in the universe think how many planets there are.
I make tears out of blood for you..
How many planets do we know to have a developed form of life? Only Earth. Everything else is just guesswork, there is no use in simply believing that another planet has developed life, why don't you prove it?
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
How many planets do we know to have a developed form of life? Only Earth. Everything else is just guesswork, there is no use in simply believing that another planet has developed life, why don't you prove it?

Well that door kind of swings both ways. There isn't a way to truly disaprove it because space seems to stretch on forever with endless stars, planets, galaxies etc.

However, I do very much doubt that aliens have visited earth in the last hundred years. By the same odds stated above it seems like a random planet to visit.

Also, wasn't there a thread like this a week ago?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=263169
Last edited by ivolt; Apr 24, 2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: yes there was.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Yeah, there was. But it was indirect, with Roswell and such.

Check this out.

It's sort of illogical to think that there are no other forms of life in our observable universe.

However, I do very much doubt that aliens have visited earth in the last hundred years. By the same odds stated above it seems like a random planet to visit.

Why not? If we use the skeptic's logic, life like there is on our planet is extremely rare. I would think that aliens would be quite interested in how we came about, and how we adapted to live on our planet. If they are intelligent enough to achieve travel of such caliber, then they are probable intelligent enough to realize how their showing themselves would interfere with our societies. I know that sounds sort of delusional of me; I'm reminding myself of a Christian. It just seems overwhelmingly possible.
Thanks.
I personnaly beleive in the existence of life on another planet. But I dont think there's a relation between that and Egypt. I just think of it this way : the universe is an unlimited field of billions of orbits and galaxies, each galaxy has millions of suns, each sun has it's own solar system, so is Earth (this tiny little atom compared to the size of the universe) the only planet that has life on it? Who knows which planet is quite similar to Earth and has life on it? We are currently having trouble going to Mars. Yes I know rovers made it but the human being still didn't find a way to go to Mars and make his first steps on it (considering that Mars is the closest planet to Earth). So we still have an infinite ammount of planets to discover and investigate. I think that at least one of them has life on it.

Of course... I dont have any proof of life existing other than on Earth and I might be wrong but I personnaly beleive that there is life out there, and someday we're gonna find it.

Now about the theory that aliens exist among us on this planet, I dont beleive that
Last edited by EJM; Apr 24, 2011 at 07:15 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It is pretty sure that other living forms (pluricellular forms) live somewere. Are they big, small, do they need oxygen? If whe consider todays life standar, you need water, or antoher liquid to survive. Mars had water, and has ice on both poles (or had) So technically mars could have been like earth, if it was closer to the sun. Of course, the constituion of the planet isnt the same, etc. If the big bang happened more than 100 000 000 years ago, then it is very possible that in that time another planet has existed.

Now, have aliens gone on earth? No, if you ask me. It is possible, and maybe the human is alien. Now that is up to your imagination to decide, because whe have no proof, and suppositions can be very easy to contradict, not like are there aliens somewere, wich you can begin a scientific war and the answer will probably be yes.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Yes I believe in aliens.
No, I do not believe they visited or built anything here.