Ranking
Original Post
how come no one is on...
... judo fracture? its really fun. I played jato [smash] in it just now (he owned me completely by the way) and its really good. Yet i never see many people there
All knowing
Re: how come no one is on...
i dont know, it seems alot of the servers aren't inhabited, may be if there were more....
So, if there were more servers, to divide the people even more, you think there'd be more people on?...I highly doubt it...
meh. thats what i think of your nonexistant idea,
Originally Posted by TSRabbit
meh. thats what i think of your nonexistant idea,

2 things;

1. The Idea was originally yours...
2. This topic really didn't need your second post. Did it?

ON-TOPIC;
The problem with the online servers, is people live in different time zones so they have to play at different times which means, that servers are full at different times, its all a matter of luck if anyone is on when you are.
Also seems server location is a factor too.

I tried playing battle staff recently (for the first time ><) and the server just crashed on me. I'm guessing its because either it had a bad connection (mine was fine) but other people said it was fine.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by SSJokker
Get 2.33:

http://toribash.com/download.php

If only I didn't already... ^^'
Its why I could play the other servers. Thanks for that though (But I'm not quite that stupid T_T)
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Are you sure?

Just for safe-measures. Delete Toribash, and EVERY FILE, and redownload/reinstall. Because you may still have 2.32 from a few files. Just try it.. =\
same thing happened to me, i downloaded the newest ver and battlestaff server kept crashing and the toriupdate was bugged ( mac ver ) then redownloaded and battlestaff server worked but toriupdate was still a locked classic application :/