Toribash
Hehe nice idea.

To be honest i wanted to do clay toribash figure myself, when i was more addicted to it (yes, i was even more addicted to toribash before), but i didn't have enough ambition.

Best of luck with your project.
nice, lol I cant wait for this to be actually be available in stores!

make sure it gets imported to canada
I know when I draw human figures (badly) I use one of those wooden figurines, I would recommend studying one of those and examining how they work. that might help you guys decide on how to make constraints and such.
Former Item Forger
You should check out Stikfas. There little plastic toys that have moveable limbs and can dismember, might help you out.
Heres a quick thing I made to show you. http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stikfamq1.gif
Last edited by Kannibul; Dec 14, 2008 at 04:34 AM.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
an anyone say, EbAy?

User was infracted for blatant spam, which resulted in a ban. Again. ~Dalir
Last edited by dalir; Dec 14, 2008 at 02:13 PM.
I love you
Originally Posted by Kannibul View Post
You should check out Stikfas. There little plastic toys that have moveable limbs and can dismember, might help you out.
Heres a quick thing I made to show you. http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stikfamq1.gif

And toribash is designed after them...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

This is a cool idea, depending on the quality, I might shell out a few to buy a custom one of myself. Hope you go through with this, and good luck.
Kannibul: it seems like a great idea as a sample for dismember able joints; I could include that sample in my project; thanks for the info
(◺_◿)
You best be putting my name at the top of the order list.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Process Journal

Day: 1
Date: 14/12/08
Confirmed Task: My design on the cutting list of each part was unacceptable, I therefore need to redo this; there are 21 parts in total, 13 which are all different to each other.
Resources needed: Computer, ruler, calculator
Resources used:Computer, ruler, calculator
What I actually did: There were actually 14 parts, each took me quite a while to finish it off, but I have met my confirmed task
Modifications: Instead of starting the process of making the action figure I still needed to complete my design details and hand it in
Plans for next day: I decide it would be time for manufacturing after I have all the design details given in; in any free time I could have afterward I will need to take photos of the process of making the action figure
Pictures/snapshots:
Orthographic drawing:

Cutting list/Parts of the figure:

The images have been blurred for copyright protection - sorry about that.
(◺_◿)