ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by IceHydra View Post

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt

How active are you in-game? : 4-5 hours a day. Unless i have a special occasions

How active are you on the forums : Ill buy tc and items here sometimes hunt for bounties so I would say petty active. I also do challenges they put up.

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : Im leaving this clan because it just died and I don't feel like moving to the new clan since the players were disrespectful.(I used to be a leader there)

Why did you pick to join us : I trained with your clan members and they pointed me this way.(they are soo nice)

Why should we pick you : I have ample experience and can be a viable asset to the squad and i have leading capabilities.

How did you find Mythology: I join a room with yor players and we played and trained in akido. Which was really fun

How you can you contribute to us:

Favorite mods :twinswords boxu mushu akido/ akidobig dojo

Any bans/infractions? : Not at all.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Phone, skype, and discord

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I always find a better way to go about problems with extreme persistence. I am very outgoing as well.

(Replays are not required)
-----
I can contribute to you with wars and hosting bet servers. I can also keep u company .
(I Forgot to answer that one)

normally this would not be enough but i play with you and enjoy your company. accepted.

Belt: Black - 2nd dan ( real belt )

How active are you in-game? : yes

How active are you on the forums : yes

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active : already is

Previous clans, Reason for leaving :

Why did you pick to join us : I found it intresting and gave it a go

Why should we pick you : because I am a good fighter , team player , and a social butterfly

How did you find Mythology: I found interest in joining a clan and when I scrolled it was the first one there you could call it DESTINY

How you can you contribute to us: im a team player and a good fighter

Favorite mods : ABD ertk judo and greykido

Any bans/infractions? : no

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : steam

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I love to talk with people and I adapt very fast
Moab app.
Real Nameylan

Belt:2nd Dan

How active are you in-game? : Im pretty active, Play quite alot to practice and stuffs.

How active are you on the forums :I check the forum every hour for stuff when i am on.

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :Yup what ever you need.

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : I was in mythical about a year ago of being unactive but i changed.

Why did you pick to join us :Because i needed a clan and you have a cool leader and it seems awesome.

Why should we pick you :I am a great team player, can help in wars if needed.

How did you find Mythology:Searching through toribash and forums.

How you can you contribute to us:I can contribute be being active and in wars if i am chosen and play sensibly with other members without causing disturbance.

Favorite mods :Boxshy, Spar,Aikido

Any bans/infractions? :1 month because i used to have 2 accounts and i swapped some items between them.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) iscord Teamspeak Skype Steam

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person :I like dogs and i have one myself called indy. Like going on the beach.

How active are you in-game? : most of the time 3 hrs 4 hrs

How active are you on the forums : I check it everyday for updates and events

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : never have been on a clan

Why did you pick to join us : I found it intresting and unique to other clans

Why should we pick you : because I am a good fighter , team player , and a social butterfly , I can inform us if there are events for the whole clan to join

How did you find Mythology: I found interest in joining a clan and when I scrolled it was the first one there you could call it DESTINY

How you can you contribute to us: im a team player and a good fighter and I can inform us if there are events for the whole clan to join

Any bans/infractions? : no and never will have

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I love to talk with people and I adapt very fast
Originally Posted by moabcbx1 View Post
Real Nameylan

Belt:2nd Dan

How active are you in-game? : Im pretty active, Play quite alot to practice and stuffs.

How active are you on the forums :I check the forum every hour for stuff when i am on.

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :Yup what ever you need.

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : I was in mythical about a year ago of being unactive but i changed.

Why did you pick to join us :Because i needed a clan and you have a cool leader and it seems awesome.

Why should we pick you :I am a great team player, can help in wars if needed.

How did you find Mythology:Searching through toribash and forums.

How you can you contribute to us:I can contribute be being active and in wars if i am chosen and play sensibly with other members without causing disturbance.

Favorite mods :Boxshy, Spar,Aikido

Any bans/infractions? :1 month because i used to have 2 accounts and i swapped some items between them.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) iscord Teamspeak Skype Steam

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person :I like dogs and i have one myself called indy. Like going on the beach.

Accepted.

Originally Posted by IKingsI View Post

How active are you in-game? : most of the time 3 hrs 4 hrs

How active are you on the forums : I check it everyday for updates and events

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : never have been on a clan

Why did you pick to join us : I found it intresting and unique to other clans

Why should we pick you : because I am a good fighter , team player , and a social butterfly , I can inform us if there are events for the whole clan to join

How you can you contribute to us: im a team player and a good fighter and I can inform us if there are events for the whole clan to join

Any bans/infractions? : no and never will have

Accepted
Good day/evening/morning whatever, my name is Kasper, a 16 year old male gamer from the cold and numb place called Finland As far as my rank in toribash goes, i am a 6th Dan Black belt. My in game activity is relatively good, not so active these days though because of school and a life to deal with. Forums i tend to read a lot but rarely you will see me participating in any sort of conversation (you know how us finns work). My previous clans are Menace, The Professional Revolution and KnC. Menace and The professional revolution i left because of the clans dying and KnC i left because i decided to take a year long break from the game. I am a main ABD player but i have started picking up parkour and sparring now after a year and a half of a break from that. My standing in the community is relatively good since i do not have any infractions nor do i have any bans for that matter. Now for my skills outside of toribash; i can use video, audio and picture editing software reasonably well (made a banner for one of my old clans) so i can contribute in the image of the clan, so to speak. As for what comes to my personality, i am an energetic, but shy at first person. Get to know me and you'll understand better! I will be reached through skype and steam (ask for my skype in a pm). Your clan seems interesting and i surely would be interested to become a part of that group! Looking forward to the result.
The art is in the person. All we have to do is bring it out.

Belt:Brown

How active are you in-game? :7
How active are you on the forums :7

Previous clans, Reason for leaving :Akuma this clan is dead

Why did you pick to join us :I want to join your clan because i want a good clan

Why should we pick you :Im active i play for fun and i have 'Skill' :3

How did you find Mythology: I tape on the multiplayer list Recruitement and i found your clan

How you can you contribute to us: I have skill and luck

Favorite mods :Judo Aikido big dojo erthkv2

Any bans/infractions? :NOPE

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) :Skype Nausikaa

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I dab like a boss ;3
Originally Posted by NorzyTM View Post
Good day/evening/morning whatever, my name is Kasper, a 16 year old male gamer from the cold and numb place called Finland As far as my rank in toribash goes, i am a 6th Dan Black belt. My in game activity is relatively good, not so active these days though because of school and a life to deal with. Forums i tend to read a lot but rarely you will see me participating in any sort of conversation (you know how us finns work). My previous clans are Menace, The Professional Revolution and KnC. Menace and The professional revolution i left because of the clans dying and KnC i left because i decided to take a year long break from the game. I am a main ABD player but i have started picking up parkour and sparring now after a year and a half of a break from that. My standing in the community is relatively good since i do not have any infractions nor do i have any bans for that matter. Now for my skills outside of toribash; i can use video, audio and picture editing software reasonably well (made a banner for one of my old clans) so i can contribute in the image of the clan, so to speak. As for what comes to my personality, i am an energetic, but shy at first person. Get to know me and you'll understand better! I will be reached through skype and steam (ask for my skype in a pm). Your clan seems interesting and i surely would be interested to become a part of that group! Looking forward to the result.

definitely approved

Originally Posted by Aizehn View Post

Belt:Brown

How active are you in-game? :7
How active are you on the forums :7

Previous clans, Reason for leaving :Akuma this clan is dead

Why did you pick to join us :I want to join your clan because i want a good clan

Why should we pick you :Im active i play for fun and i have 'Skill' :3

How did you find Mythology: I tape on the multiplayer list Recruitement and i found your clan

How you can you contribute to us: I have skill and luck

Favorite mods :Judo Aikido big dojo erthkv2

Any bans/infractions? :NOPE

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) :Skype Nausikaa

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I dab like a boss ;3

rejected

Hey, It's KG7Eymeil. We're not dead.
Welcome to Mythology's Recruitment Thread. We highly recommend that you make a free form application because it will make your chances of being accepted efficiently higher. If you do not choose to make a free form application, please use the pre - made form below, thank you. The minimum belt is Brown, (There will be exceptions).

Name:

Belt:
(and some info on how long youve been playing tb)

(Doesn't really matter but its good to know if you have school and whatnot)

How often do you play toribash:
(i.e. what days / hours)

How active are you on the forums :
(wont matter too much cuz discord is gonna be our main way of communicating)

If you are forum active, where do you usually post?:

Previous clans, Reason for leaving :

Why did you pick to join us :
(to avoid clan hoppers)

Why should we pick you :
(Does not matter if you are new to the game, I will train you if need be)

How did you find Mythology:
(Recommended to us or just scrolling thru)

How you can you contribute to us:
(How will you as a player change this clans reputation?)

Favorite mods :
(Where will I find you in'game)

Any bans/infractions? :

Other means of reaching you (ex. Discord) :
(You should have a discord. Im not on forums too often)

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person :
(Do you live off of cheese? Are you super competitive? Let us know)

(Replays are not required)[/QUOTE]

I'm not too heavy on applications but I won't be accepting anything with no effort. Just put a little in there.
(AwS)(Mythical)(li)[e](Enf)(SYS)(Koi)

Belt:7th dan black

How active are you in-game? :I've been fairly inactive just came back from a long break,I used to play like an addict

How active are you on the forums :I try to be as active as i can

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :absolutely

Previous clans, Reason for leaving :I don't remember all of them but I remember being in satire and sixpaths at separate times, I left both due to drama

Why did you pick to join us :I like mythology and you guys are a kinda small group

Why should we pick you :I'm not very special and I have very few redeeming qualities but im pretty honest,I think im above average in toribash

How did you find Mythology:clan list

How can you contribute to us:I'm not really sure other than maybe tc and wars

Favorite mods :aikido big dojo,aikido

Any bans/infractions? :No

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) :Snapchat,skype

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I'm a mythology/fantasy nerd and i love animals
The choice of man is insignificant