Toribash
Singleplayer is easily NutHug, nobody else comes close. (Sorry, but it's true. Nobody else can do what he does.)
Multiplayer (basing from how much they raped in the last clan league, and from my experience in general playing them) would be one of NutHug, TIcux, Iceshadow, Kamiko and I hate to admit it... Sahee. >.>
Imsku and 0815Rocker also get honourable mentions, seeing as I like TK, and they are just stupidly good at that.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Imsku ,tripstone and leilak are awesome in multyplayer.
For single player I 'd war_hero, nuthug and dafe.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I vote for me >_>

I vote for skulful, me, jepoy and nuthug
It's practically impossible to quantify skill, but my absolute favourites are singleplayer is NutHug, ChezDa and Dafe. All three have a strong tendency to make me gawk. Haven't played enough multiplayer to select a favourite there, but one of my best Wushu fights was against Jepoy. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Singleplayer is easily NutHug, nobody else comes close. (Sorry, but it's true. Nobody else can do what he does.)
Multiplayer (basing from how much they raped in the last clan league, and from my experience in general playing them) would be one of NutHug, TIcux, Iceshadow, Kamiko and I hate to admit it... Sahee. >.>
Imsku and 0815Rocker also get honourable mentions, seeing as I like TK, and they are just stupidly good at that.

Nightin's recent replays are fast approaching nuthug. But I was never really into nut's more "nuthuggy" stuff.

Also, no acknowledgment for streaking 7 against guru in the clan league?
:/
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Nightin's recent replays are fast approaching nuthug. But I was never really into nut's more "nuthuggy" stuff.

Also, no acknowledgment for streaking 7 against guru in the clan league?
:/

I REMEMBER THAT WAS SO AWESOME
chezda
rules every single game in the entire universe
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Nuthug Ftw just an epic fighter
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon