Ranking
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
/invade

Hey guys, I know that eVo isn't an activity based clan and that's fine with me.

I still want to join despite the fact that it's pretty inactive here.

I'm mostly ingame anyways and I'm sure the activity will pick up with the new members coming in.

i think we as a clan have played enough over the many years that we can take a break every once and a while when it comes to ingame activity.
OG of TB
A man of few words
Originally Posted by smokie View Post
i think we as a clan have played enough over the many years that we can take a break every once and a while when it comes to ingame activity.

Correct, I am not gonna FORCE you to play whenever I want you to.. it's a game.. relax and have fun.
/invade

That sounds good trip, I agree with that.

Would any of you like to play in-game? I'm bored xD
piratez
No i don't like the idea for the fact the outcome of every match wouldn't be the same therefore you would never know who really is the best, it's all based on opinion, modes your good at, belt, rank, etc etc... so it's mostly opinion.
/invade
Well, you would have to lose 3 times to get knocked out of the tournament. So, if someone loses 3 times while other people manage to stay alive then it's pretty clear that he's not the best. Which would also result in the tournament being rather long but it would be considered as one of the biggest tournaments in Toribash so 1 hour or 2 wouldn't be so bad.

This is not the best player of all time, just the best at Wushu or Akido.

I really like this idea, I might try and do this by myself and then maybe if it turns out well the moderators will start to support me
Last edited by Simon; Nov 17, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
/invade
Well, you would have to lose 3 times to get knocked out of the tournament. So, if someone loses 3 times while other people manage to stay alive then it's pretty clear that he's not the best. Which would also result in the tournament being rather long but it would be considered as one of the biggest tournaments in Toribash so 1 hour or 2 wouldn't be so bad.

This is not the best player of all time, just the best at Wushu or Akido.

I really like this idea, I might try and do this by myself and then maybe if it turns out well the moderators will start to support me

The answers you seek reside within YOUR POST ON THE SUGGESTION BORD, which got closed by a mod because of its lack of usefulness, might I add. Stop posting about this here and wait for the World Championships next year.
[eVo] [BaKeD]