Toribash
Alright, thank you for the feedback! I will try to improve my Akido / Judo game and reapply in a few weeks.
Last edited by CoolCat174; Sep 23, 2015 at 05:14 AM.
I would have to say no as well. Not a bad application I would like to see your aikido.
"Takes like 20 mins doing a App, forgets the "day is better than zack at toribash" terrible way to be denied, garbage, no wonder nitro wasnt as good as before
"No matter if it's hard for the opponent to save, always make it harder, there is always a chance."
Dear Nitro clan Im here to apply to the clan.

So to start off my name is Jonathan or SweeYollo Im 14 years old and
I've played this game since 2013 but this account just 2014 thats becouse
i created this account 2014, my first account got hacked.

Anyways I often play xspar and parkour becouse thats what im learning to do stylish realistic moves and i always tries something new when i feel like it.
But people think im ruining when i do something new in sparring, then I started to practice in singleplayer I started practice in aikido, judo, abd all kinds of mods (Not all mods in toribash but the main once).

My recent past clan was Uber (Uber) I leaved it becouse there is no people on the clan that is online, Im more of a guy who wants activeness.
My dream goal is to get better and better in aikido becouse I have found that mod super fun and fast.
But I've played judo, wushu, and mushu the most becouse they are the fastest mods in frames to play and its fun too.

I wanna help this clan to reach the most community talking and best ingame playing clan as possible and that means that im gonna create rooms with sparring aikido or abd or something thats fun to play!.

I also working on a big project in school (App) thats called Tori-quiz and i have worked on it in 2 weeks but not comming so far with it. But i have worked alot!.

Anyways thats all i got for the clan application so far i hope i did well on this application ^_^.

Here is some replays to show what i do and how bad/good im at this game

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post

Anyways I often play xspar and parkour becouse thats what im learning to do stylish realistic moves and i always tries something new when i feel like it.
But people think im ruining when i do something new in sparring, then I started to practice in singleplayer I started practice in aikido, judo, abd all kinds of mods (Not all mods in toribash but the main once).

My recent past clan was Uber (Uber) I leaved it becouse there is no people on the clan that is online, Im more of a guy who wants activeness.
My dream goal is to get better and better in aikido becouse I have found that mod super fun and fast.
But I've played judo, wushu, and mushu the most becouse they are the fastest mods in frames to play and its fun too.

I wanna help this clan to reach the most community talking and best ingame playing clan as possible and that means that im gonna create rooms with sparring aikido or abd or something thats fun to play!.

I also working on a big project in school (App) thats called Tori-quiz and i have worked on it in 2 weeks but not comming so far with it. But i have worked alot!.

Anyways thats all i got for the clan application so far i hope i did well on this application ^_^.

You no read first post get denied ;-;.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
Swee is not to bad even if he didn't read first post He is a actually good at the game surprisingly better then me to be completely honest but since you denied I guess he is gone until 2 weeks ;-;
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post

you know,i know you didn't follow the first post but I'm going to make a exception for him NiteNite i overrule that denied he is far too experience and with his ability getting better and better i can see him doing something productive around this clan (also i need life to this clan every hour or so.) i know he applied here before and i said no the first time for a reason.Now i see you being a well mastered class torigamer thing (whatevs) i can see him being loyal but as long as he stays out of people's business (trouble is another word...) then i'm fine with him.

Yes to Swee
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Didn't read the first post, but he's applied here before once and he's a nice guy (from what I've heard from others). Yes to Swee.

Also, Ikea.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
3 yes's 1 no, swee is in.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert