Toribash
Original Post
Black Magic's Mage Search
We here at at Black Magic are looking for some bright-eyed magic technicians to assist in spreading our cause. Please state below your intent to join our circle and why you feel you deserve said place in said circle. You will receive no guides and no means of correction.

-Post only once. Your app will be discussed, we don't need a reminder.

-If you're denied once it isn't very likely that applying again in a week will help you.

-This is for recruitment only. Don't post anything outside of this subject here.

-If it's a bad inquiry, we probably just won't judge it.

-Make your request long and interesting. I like to see intelligence. c:
Hello this is ImEctosDad here and I just really wanting to join a clan to fit my needs. I am really great at twin swords and jousting. I will play other mods and try my best to win. I love being a winner and it will always feel great to win for my clan. I'm also good at judo and maybe boxing. Please let me join your clan because I also need friends. Thank you for your time and I hope to get a response from you ASAP.
Originally Posted by ImEctosDad View Post
Hello this is ImEctosDad here and I just really wanting to join a clan to fit my needs. I am really great at twin swords and jousting. I will play other mods and try my best to win. I love being a winner and it will always feel great to win for my clan. I'm also good at judo and maybe boxing. Please let me join your clan because I also need friends. Thank you for your time and I hope to get a response from you ASAP.

Can you please include things which make your application more interesting because no offense that told us nothing about you and what you do... that's just a list of things you might be good at. If you read the list above it says make it interesting. try again and make it more interesting and run to read and give it a good layout with a good story about your self.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MUST SEE

EATE CHEESE LIKE A BOSS!FRIENDS NOZ CHAZER KILLTHECOOK ♥☺
Originally Posted by Sanolis View Post
-If it's a bad inquiry, we probably just won't judge it.

Saying nothing says much more than anything else.
Hi My Name Is AleX4nd3r u Can call me alex I am Good at Boxshu and mushu its self i am working at Akido but good at ABD i can help in wars and stuff I would like to join this clan because i like the name and it seems to be small but hey i like small clans so yeah Pm me or sumthin
Hello there I'm Rune but in the outside world (yes it's not a myth) I'm known as Dillon I'm good at Akido, Wushu, and Greykido as well as any swords such as twinswords. I'm also good at breakdancing and may do so if my opponent agrees. I'm newly a blue belt and have another account which I no longer play on. I bet and win a lot because I analyze the matches and see what chance who has of winning and if it's going to be a good match I normally don't bet. I've been on Toribash for a couple years now and I'm on the search for a good clan and this clan fulfills my needs and more. I hope you consider me for joining the circle!