Toribash
Original Post
(R) Recruitment Thread
This is a free form application so you have to tell us stuff about you also you have to be Orange belt, tell us your name, age and so on He is a example From me.

Hello R, My Name Is ..... And I'm .... Years Of Age.

I Have Been Playing Toribash For 2 Years Now.

I Have Been In The Clans (Warrior) (Idle) And [Nitro] But now I Feel I Have The Skill For This Clan R.

I Am A 5th Dan Black Belt.

All Of The Clans Taught Me How Too Respect Your Team And Give The Help When Needed.

I Have Never Got Banned Because I Respect The Toribash Community But I Have Got A Warning For Posting A Selling Post In The Wrong Place.

I Live In The UK,Cumbria, It Is A Nice Country Side And Most Off The People Here A Gamers So I Am On Daily, And We Know How Too Have Good Team Work Hope Fully I Can Share My Team Spirit With You.

My Steam Is ....
My Skype Is ....
(note if you dont have steam ignore the first one but skype is needed skype is a free online converstion program which lets people talk to each other over the program also if you do get in razer and have skype or just installed it and opened it add "mmtt83" it is "My" skype and will be needed so i The Founder Of Razer DigiOTron can send you updates on the Clan and other things) This Note was Brought to You By DigiOTron The Founder Of Razer

I Am ..... Or Known And This Has Been My Application.
Thank You For Reading . This exsample was brought to you by the Co-Leader KnownSkilz
Last edited by DigiOTron; Jun 18, 2015 at 04:19 PM.
MAC-10 NEON RIDER FOR LIFE.
Hi, my name is izeddyz and i am 14 years old and i live in Boise Idaho.
toribash is my favorite game and i play it often, i specialize in all forms of akido and love playing greykido torneys and i would like to think im quit good at them and i have been called an alt on multiple accessions. (not tru btw). thank you for reading a aplication and i hope i can join the team #TeamRazor
Hello Razer. My name is Buck_Turgidson and am 15 years of age.

I have been playing Toribash for four years and seven months.

I have been in one clan, [Secret].

I am a 3rd dan black belt.

I have been banned once because my last name was imanazi10 (Looks like I'm a Nazi. Pronounced ee-mah-nah-zee.)

I live in Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A.

I have not got a Steam.

My Skype is iamtristan4

I am Barakabama and I agroove this message.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Barakabama thing doe. xD

Edit: Thanks for the invite.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey R! My name is Vegas Malik and i am 13 years old
I have been playing toribash for about a year now and i have improved since i started
I have never been in any clan nir have i been banned
I am recently brown belt
I live in Indonesia (GMT+07:00)
My steam is Vex ( the one with the space fox)
My skype is currently not working
-----
Nevermind i found another clan
Last edited by VegasMalik; Jul 3, 2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, my name is SpectRetro and I am 15 years of age.
I have been playing Toribash for a few months, but I have been fairly active.
I have never been in a clan before.
I am a Blue Belt.
I will do texture requests for discount prices to clan members and help and support them.
I have never been banned because I am too cool for that ^.^ .
I live in Naperville, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. It is a fairly well populated city with a lot of gamers. I can be on most days to participate in clan activities.

Check out my shop too.