Ranking
Original Post
BigDog's marketplace
this is going to be my permanent thread, ANYTHING IN MY DEACTIVE WILL MOST LIKELY BE FOR SALE

sometimes i may have things in my deactive on accident, so apologies if i don't have whatever it may be for sale.

i am also willing to buy items, i like rare items that can't be bought on the torishop, but usually i will probably state what i'm looking for, but don't be afraid to offer.

if you happen to own a dome flame i may be interested in buying one, so share some screenies.

also i'd like to state i may have items on the market so keep an eye there if you're curious on what i may have as well as what is in my deactive.

anyways, offer up my friends.
Last edited by BigDog; Aug 26, 2019 at 11:06 PM.
Selling SHRAK!
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
sell me your sign for 3K

can you do 3.5?
Originally Posted by Angels View Post
/dl and /lp me for flame
i accept tc and usd

i'll get back to you on that.

Originally Posted by l0lix View Post
buying
daymio, spiky hair and meteor force 4k

assuming you offered 4k for all those items is the worst offer i'd ever recieved.

Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Selling SHRAK!

i looked through the majority of your inventory where i'd assume that item would be and that alone i should be rewarded for and i don't see that item.

also i removed some items i had on the market and will just leave the stuff i wanna sell in my deactive now.
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
assuming you offered 4k for all those items is the worst offer i'd ever recieved

well, i've lowballed you a bit, lemme offer again for each item explaining a bit my offer ^^

Daymio 2.4k (counter if you want) - the lowest price is 4.3k but, it's a bit hard to sell and is gonna get lower
Spiky hair 1.5k (Ctrl c, Ctrl v) - it costs 3k at market, and in my experience it's hard to sell (i've sold some for stupid amounts for that)
Meteor force 100tc - 700tc at market and free if you play 10 ranked games
-----
Excuse me if my low offer is offensive for you, i just wanna make some profit and i'm thinking about my options for each item
Last edited by l0lix; Aug 28, 2019 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
can you do 1.7k for spikey and deal on the meteor force.

ima sit on the daymio
Last edited by BigDog; Aug 28, 2019 at 02:14 AM.
Ah, so you've scaled the deep web that is my inventory... and lived to tell the tale.. I'm selling most of my stuff, but mainly this set
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=2369646
Shrak is in this set
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this