Ranking
Original Post
(JL) Jade Lotus Recruitment Dojo

We Are Only Accepting Specific People That Meet Our Requirements.

Origin

For quite some time there have been stories of ancient kingdoms and the glory of kings but there are no stories of those who do the dirty work,

no stories of those unseen, no odes for us - the Jade Leaf. Before the Jade Leaf came to be, there were those who tested their skills in the arts of ninjutsu,

making their own way. Untill recently, one of them decided to gather the assassin and make their own clan, a clan of the unseen, the Jade Leaf.

Our Code

Process You Will Be Put Through:

1. You will fill in Application Form Provided

2. You will be told if you have made it in or not.

3. If you have been accepted, you will be assigned Novice Rank.

4. You now will be tested by our Senpai or Assassin Rank if you can proceed to the next rank.

Application Form Template

Last edited by Haruzo; Jul 1, 2014 at 11:47 AM.
Name: Not Known
Belt: 10th Dan
QI: Almost 14k
Timezone: GMT +1
Forum Activity: 1
Ingame Activity: 7
Reason you want to join our clan: Cause im NeverKnown, Jade Lotus wishes it was exactly that.
How can YOU contribute to the clan as an individual: Donating TC if need be, I can also order a jihad on anyone for the sum of 50k tc, obv joke. I cant order jihads, but ill make you wish I did.
Interesting facts about yourself: Im an ex-muslim pork lover, that can juggle 4 balls, even better if they're pork balls.
Do you promise to obey our code: Ofcourse, there isnt any reason I shouldnt.

PS. Replay might of glitched out, but that is me kicking the head off.
Attached Files
NK3.rpl (79.6 KB, 16 views)
let me IN
Name: byloum
belt: blue
Qi: 200
Timezone: GMT
forum activity: 5
ingame activity: 8
reason you want to join our clan: IM CRAZy (the perfect guY) i want to make a difference
How can you contribute to the clan as an individual: i can get lots of replays and a lot more things
Interesting facts about yourself:i LOVE BACON and can try to freerun
do you promise to obey our rules: of course because theres no point in not
Attached Files
recruit.rpl (70.9 KB, 8 views)
recruit2.rpl (49.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by byloum; Jun 29, 2014 at 09:31 PM. Reason: forgot the replays. the attatched files are replays
Great replays byloum, but what we're looking for here is your skills in competitive play.

Please provide one or more multiplayer replays, preferable in ninjutsu.tbm or lenshu3ng.tbm.
"Yes, I am, in fact, inferior to McDill"
-B3st3v3r
I agree with Dill on this one. For now your not accepted, once we see the multiplayer replay we will reconsider.
Originally Posted by M34NGR33N View Post
I don't know how to post a replay

Dont worry i've seen you in game. Just do the application without replay
Originally Posted by Haruzo View Post
Dont worry i've seen you in game. Just do the application without replay

Could u tell me how to post a replay because you havent seen me IG probably
Press Post Reply ( red button ). This should take you to an Advanced Version of Replier. Then Do your Application as you normally would, when you want to add attachment scroll down till you see Attach Files section. You want to press the Manage Attachments button with in the Attach Files section. Then press Choose File, find Replay in your Toribash Replay Folder and then press upload button when done.
Alright i'll make the app 2nd thing tomorrow! (I'm doing a musical since im going off school)
-----
Name: diggerfinn
Belt: brown
QI: 891
Rank: around 100k but it was 30k a couple days ago. I'll get it back
Timezone: +1 GMT
Forum Activity(10/10):6/10
Ingame Activity(10/10):8/10
Reason you want to join our clan: because i want to help the clan get better
How can YOU contribute (tc, art, being totes rad, etc.) to the clan as an individual: I could make kiais for anyone in the clan for a real nice price or replays
Interesting facts about yourself: i'm dutch and 11
One replay of yourself ( mp ): down below
Do you promise to obey our code: why not? Yes i do
-----
Sorry here are replays
Attached Files
replayforclan.rpl (27.6 KB, 8 views)
replayforclan2.rpl (25.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Finn; Jul 2, 2014 at 01:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump