Toribash
Original Post
Gumfighter's Recycled Texture Shop
Lately I have bought quite a few head textures and texture sets, so I figured, why not resell them to everyone else since i wont really use them. Well here they are, organized by the original creator of the head.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE A SET TO BE SOLD HERE, PLEASE PM GUMFIGHTER WITH A LINK TO THE TEXTURES AND SAY HOW MUCH TC YOU WANT IT SOLD FOR OR IF YOU WANT IT TO BE FREE

BEST MENU SHOP EVER: BUTTCHOUDA'S CUSTOM MENU SHOP

When bidding, please say who created the head, and which head of theirs you want.

Items are accepted, my current qi is 3474

With that, here are the heads.

HEADS BY DARKJAK
I will get pics since Jak's picks are broken lol

The textures shown are of greater resolution than the 128x128 that Toribash uses. When resized to 128x128 there may be quality loss.
By bidding on a dragon head you acknowledge that other variations of the same dragon head may be sold and worn by other people.

HEADS BY KITEOM

HEADS BY HELLOPPPP
on loan to kaboom17
By bidding on head made by hellopppp you acknowledge that other variations of the same head may be sold and worn by other people.

MADE BY ME

Some textures shown are of greater resolution than the 128x128 that Toribash uses. When resized to 128x128 there may be quality loss.

MORE HEADS STILL TO BE ADDED

To buy any of the textures in this shop, please post with what you want to bid on, and what the bid is.

I check this shop multiple times in a day, so i will get back to you about your offer within a couple of hours in most cases.
Last edited by Gum; Mar 30, 2009 at 01:19 AM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks ownage, i hope someone bids on these.

edit:
FULL SETS

MADE BY SAL911

The textures shown are of greater resolution than the 128x128 that Toribash uses. When resized to 128x128 there may be quality loss.(only applies to the head) BEING SOLD HERE: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=80780

TRAILS

MADE BY HELLOPPPP

make offers
Last edited by Gum; Mar 19, 2009 at 07:12 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
do you take texture donations? i think i may have a few sets on my flash drive that i can donate.

before i bid on any texture, do you accept items? and how much qi do you have?
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
If you wanna give them to me for free, i will take them and sell them for cheap

@carlton: i added info about that to the first post, i accept items, but prefer tc. My current qi is 1541
Last edited by Gum; Mar 9, 2009 at 08:35 PM.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Update: Gumfighter has given me permission to run this shop while he is banned. I have all the necessary files to send the texture to the winner, so please still bid.

Direct all questions about the sets to me until gumfighter is back from his ban.
Thanks for the permission Jak .

I accept basically anything for these textures. Even if you think you dont have enough to offer for any of this, still offer. I may just take it. I just wanna sell these and get some tc.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]