Ranking
if step 6 is repeat wouldn't the subsequent steps be useless as whoever is supposed to follow them could never get to those
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by KlausSchwab View Post
Step 3: Spend money on staff members with actual degrees in social communication / coding

no

i would lose my purpose of being forum troll who lives on incompetence of toribash staff
Originally Posted by Takyon View Post
Step 5: Continue to be salty about your ban
Step 6: Repeat

I’m actually giving good advice for the game , what do you do? I have never seen you ingame , or do anything of note, or say anything positive on the forums. And you’re in a noob clan Why are you even here genuine question ?
Toribash is a physics-based fighting game that was released in 2006. While it has a dedicated fan base, it is not as popular as it once was, and its future is uncertain. However, there are several things that could potentially help save Toribash:
  • Increased promotion: One of the reasons Toribash may not be as popular as it could be is due to lack of exposure. By increasing promotion through social media, gaming websites, and other channels, more people can discover the game and become interested in playing it.
  • Updates and improvements: To keep players engaged, Toribash could benefit from regular updates and improvements. This could include adding new game modes, characters, and weapons, as well as improving the graphics and user interface.
  • Community engagement: Toribash has a dedicated community of players who are passionate about the game. By engaging with this community and taking their feedback into account, the developers can create a better experience for players and build a stronger fan base.
  • Cross-platform support: Toribash is currently only available on PC and Mac. By expanding to other platforms such as consoles and mobile devices, the game could reach a wider audience and potentially attract new players.
Overall, a combination of these factors could help save Toribash and ensure that it continues to have a dedicated player base for years to come.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Toribash is a physics-based fighting game that was released in 2006. While it has a dedicated fan base, it is not as popular as it once was, and its future is uncertain. However, there are several things that could potentially help save Toribash:
  • Increased promotion: One of the reasons Toribash may not be as popular as it could be is due to lack of exposure. By increasing promotion through social media, gaming websites, and other channels, more people can discover the game and become interested in playing it.
  • Updates and improvements: To keep players engaged, Toribash could benefit from regular updates and improvements. This could include adding new game modes, characters, and weapons, as well as improving the graphics and user interface.
  • Community engagement: Toribash has a dedicated community of players who are passionate about the game. By engaging with this community and taking their feedback into account, the developers can create a better experience for players and build a stronger fan base.
  • Cross-platform support: Toribash is currently only available on PC and Mac. By expanding to other platforms such as consoles and mobile devices, the game could reach a wider audience and potentially attract new players.
Overall, a combination of these factors could help save Toribash and ensure that it continues to have a dedicated player base for years to come.

is this chatgpt
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
I’m actually giving good advice for the game , what do you do? I have never seen you ingame , or do anything of note, or say anything positive on the forums. And you’re in a noob clan Why are you even here genuine question ?

I'm here because, oh I don't know, I just like to play the game from time to time? I've never really been a forum person, but I've been playing around multiplayer since 2014, never been infrac'd, warned, or banned, cause I follow the rules and even though I'm anonymous, I don't like being mean to random people or trying to scam them.

Besides, what's wrong with being in a noob clan? I thought you wanted to save toribash, and believe it or not, new players joining a new clan, sometimes makes them stay. Sorry I'm not one of the 9000 invite only clans getting official.
Originally Posted by box View Post
Bro bought Tori-stocks

I'd fully support a Toribash stock market.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.