Ranking
Original Post
Evil Fund
Ok I want all of you to give me money.
I'm going to be setting up some in-clan competitions soon.
First we will get a small league. Hopefully the prize will be 10,000 tc +

I currently have 1040 credits in my pocket 1000 of which will go towards our first competition.

Please donate generously.

Total funds raised: 50000tc
Last edited by Imubai; Nov 30, 2007 at 10:04 PM.
2000 credits generously donated by superstar. Now come on you lot get emptying those pockets.
As soon as my inventory sells out, you will get some TCs.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
400 sent by Taek and 3580 sent by Project. I have also managed to raise another 1000. This is gong much better than I thought, thanks guys.
i have like 1k]
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
i got 30k now
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
ok i will give 5k
Feeling generous. Consider it a "Feeling Great" gift from the guy thats engaged. 6000TC to the fund.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.