ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
2008 EVIL LEADER ELECTIONS!!! and how the elections work
2008 Evil Leader Election!

Someone sticky this before it is lost.

The title speaks for itself. We are having an election for a new leader. Today Houtz335, madgecko11, Starrzz, and myself discussed how the leader will be elected and how long he'll serve etc.

Here's How It Works

The current leader of Evil (madgecko11) is going to nominate the few people that he or she believes is the most qualified for the position.

After the nominees are nominated the clan will hold weekly discussions that need at least 5-6 people (everyone if its possible) and discuss things about the nominees you like and dislike and if you think they're good to be leader. NOMINEES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THESE DISCUSSIONS!!!.
If a nominee does get into a discussion, he gets 1 vote taken away from him everytime he goes into a discussion. But if a nominee gets into one of these discussions three times then he isn't a nominee anymore and is not in the polls.

NO OUTSIDE VOTERS!!! Evil only. anyone who's not in Evil can't vote. If they do vote it wont be counted.

And no discussing behind the leader's back. Discussions MUST have the leader in it. Or else you can't say it's not fair.

About the Leader

Being the Leader of this clan isn't fun and games. It's a serious position and is not something to take for granted. The clan must know what it's looking for in a leader. But if you don't I'll give you some things to look for in a leader. You should think of some other things on your own.

1. The Leader must stay true to the clan. Meaning he must not slack off and try to fix issues like inactivity.

2. A leader must be skilled (what clan wants a noob for a leader?) and experienced.

3. A leader must be active in the game AND the forums. If he doesn't meet activity in one or both of these the leader can suffer consequences.

The leader may have the most power in the clan. But he's not invincible. The clan can decide in a discussion if the leader is not doing what he's supposed to be doing. If they feel this way by majority vote they can take him out of the leader position. The 2nd place person in the Evil Leader Elections will immiedieatly assume the leader role.

The leader also doesn't stay the leader forever. A leader's term is 6 months every year. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!

If the clan thinks the leader is doing a great job and keeping the clan in good shape he can, by majority vote, run another 6 months. THAT'S A WHOLE YEAR!! But remember, the leader can be taken down anytime the clan agrees.

In the event a leader gets the leader position taken away from him the clan will host another election AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so we may have a leader again.

extras/things to keep in mind

the elections are not a game and shouldn't be treated like one. Anyone who doesn't treat this seriously will suffer consequences.

Remember to try to make dates for discussions. And try to get in a clan discussion as much as you can. Discussions are important for the clan.

Also

After this thread is done the elections will start as soon as the current leader madgecko11 announces the people he thinks will be best for the leader position. But he will only announce it once we finish polishing up this thread.

ELECTION IS TODAY! VOTE HERE!!
Last edited by Pookie; Oct 14, 2008 at 02:34 AM. Reason: trying to fix some things
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I feel bad for not being a nominee... thats what I get for taking a long break, sheesh... I was gonna come back all those times I got banned(Im just being funny, fyi)... btw, i have recruited a new person, TehBasher... we r old friends(sorry for off topicness) anyways... I like the nominees, hopefully I can come to the discussions.. PM me when they are cause I check that more often...
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
first i think we should have the candidates post why they should be the leader then take it from there
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Uhh... technically Terty was always "unbanned" but his IP was not unbanned.... that and he quit the forums and game... due to the complete and utter crappiness

/invade
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
thanks for the update but we are talking about elections
Evil's Old School cracked out Paladin.
Project listen. Have you heard of someone called an idealist? Well the reason the nominees aren't going to write a speech is for that reason. They can write a whole two page speech and end up not doing anything (like me ) so the answer is final

from now on no nominees will need to write a speech.

The elections should end sometime in December GMT.

I guess I'll be the one to announce when Discussions are.

lastly...

STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH OFF TOPICNESS.
Last edited by Pookie; Sep 12, 2008 at 04:29 AM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I would like to be second in command, a recruiter and have the right to have my say in any matter and it shall be done like when I was the leader. I will not go overboard. I Will let the leader take care of what he or she wants to and not but in if they do not want me to. I would like to keep this forum clean and not noob infested. I guess thats my apllication for Second in command, if Iarent already am. I do not want to take whovers spot thats in SC. I would just like a small title above my name like Evil Supreme or somthing.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it